PDA

View Full Version : double kill bug

xChilla
05-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Please fix the bug where people can get two kills at once!!! The stats count!!! There are some people who use this glitch every single time they kill people, it's so annoying!!

(Just to clarify, I don't mean AOE's.. I mean when one person kills one other person, but the game says the person killed them twice in one death)

It looks like this...
x killed y
x killed y

Also, it sucks how teams can gang someone and the kills count for all of them...

HunterSLAYER
05-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Do you know Aoes like Vermin Swarm can kill two players at the same time given the right conditions?

Ripper McGee
05-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Do you know Aoes like Vermin Swarm can kill two players at the same time given the right conditions?

Unless I'm mistaken, that's not what XChilla's posting about. The problem is that a player/team gets credit for 2 kills off a single player. The other night, I was in a 1 vs. 2 DM. When the match started, I ran into the ring and engaged one of the two players on the opposite team. We ended up killing each other. Immediately, the scored registered as 2 kills for red (them), 1 for blue (me) even though it was my first death and I was the only player on my entire team. They basically got a free kill, which sucked because it was a GREAT match that ended up 25-17. Even though I lost I still racked up 15 kills (one player did join for a few minutes and got another 2 kills and then promptly quit).

xChilla
05-10-2012, 10:24 PM
I'm not talking about AOE's killing multiple people... I'm talking about the glitch with FB. People are getting double kills for killing the SAME PERSON once. And there are some people who try and use this glitch every single kill to get their count up..

Also, as Ripper said, occasionally multiple people can kill one person and it counts for both of them. This needs to be fixed as well!!!!

I'm not sure if they are fixing the second issue, but I heard they're working on fixing the double kill glitch 1vs1. (I think)

And while I'm posting this i thought I'd mention that BOTH glitches can stack... Today I was was "killed" 3 times in one death.. by 2 people. They were both attacking me and one of them used the FB glitch and got two kills off me, and at the same time the other person "killed" me as well.. all three counted.. =_=;;

Please please get the fix out ASAP!!!! Hopefully for both glitches!!

MightyMicah
05-10-2012, 10:46 PM
So THAT'S why I had extra deaths! I was trying so hard to figure out why it said I died 16 times and I clearly only counted 11 times lol...

Ripper McGee
05-11-2012, 07:11 AM
Yup. Some "kills" are bogus. That being said, I don't think it's fair to say "There are some people who use this glitch every single time they kill people". I know the extra kills happen, but I have no idea how to reproduce the bug. I use FB a lot and I'm not sure I've ever gotten extra kills from doing so. I've definitely been a victim of the bug, though.

XchilangopwnX
05-11-2012, 07:22 AM
The glitch is spontaneous. At least to this day nobody has and EXACT understanding of how it happens. I do believe STS knows about this already. They should be working on fixing it in the near future, I hope.

Sorcererssoul
05-11-2012, 07:29 AM
I am pretty sure this occurs when someone's VS and FB/Leap do the last bit of damage at the exact same time. At least that was my understanding of double kills.

Skeokateva
05-14-2012, 12:42 AM
I noticed that I get killed twice (or more) when my hp is near death and someone uses a charged FB on me. The most I've been killed at once was 4 times by 2 people who used FB;p. Although, there are those who try and exploit this I feel that it is used mostly by accident :)

Just wanted to jump on board w/ the "plz fix this bug fan club", kill counts matter when they determine the "win" in DM.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Nassar
05-16-2012, 01:00 PM
I saw two quad kills yesterday.

This really should be fixed.

Skeokateva
05-16-2012, 03:38 PM
Ya i cringe every time i see it even when its in my favor, nothing w/ today's update :p that 4 bamger really is painful on death ratios

... Is anyone out there?
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2