PDA

View Full Version : Old PL player new DL player

Beermon
05-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Hey guys,

I started playing PL right after launch and played for a bit and kind of grew tired of it and then moved on, and then today I downloaded DL and started playing it. I have to say I think STS has really started to figure out what is needed in a mobile mmo. It has a good balance of the freemium kind of time clocks and good ole hack and slash action going on. I will probably wait to buy plat because I don't want to buy prematurely and then quit playing like I did with my jaunt of SL. Anyways, I would like to get in contact with some of the other players here and possibly join a guild.

Beermon
05-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Ok, well I lied about one thing, I went ahead and bought the starter pack so I could get the extra auction slots and gear. Oh yeah, my ingame nae is Unafahy.

Siejo
05-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Welcome back! Lots has changed since PL first came out. Take a look in the forums and get caught up with things ^_^

ArtStar
05-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Awesome. I agree Dark Legends is a great game ;]

Welcome!

Popular
05-09-2012, 08:13 PM
welcome!!!!

rinzler
05-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Welcome back! Glad to hear you enjoy DL! :)

Fyrce
05-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Hihi! Probably lots of us have caved and bought the starter pack!

And yep, love this game.

Love that when I just want to hang out, I can do a bunch of missions, but when I want to kill stuff, I can go into dungeons. And I can choose to collect some of those completed missions and get a buff or more energy, etc.

It also reminds me of playing dolly, with the mix-and-match dress up :)