PDA

View Full Version : Tougher mobs in Mt. Fang / Sewers

Suntv
05-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Is it me, or are the mobs in Mt. Fang suddenly harder to kill? Took us 3 guys to kill a simple mage whom also healed quickly. Then all bosses killed all of us approx. 3 times (Crypt, 1st, 2nd), and we were in a team of 3x lv 66, lv 65 (had 4x elixer), lv 63. Someone else told me that mobs in Sewers were also harder to kill.

Chopper
05-08-2012, 03:24 PM
I noticed that too. I wasn't sure if it was a fluke or something.

I was running with a party of 65+ members and it seemed that we were getting hit pretty hard and i was potting much more than usual. It could have just been flukey runs but the last mini-update could have boosted things a bit?

XghostzX
05-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Maybe it's just the fun of it and teamwork is very important. Each class plays its own role :)

I think it seems weird because the jump from alien oasis to sewers was pretty significant regarding the difficulty of mobs.

LwMark
05-08-2012, 03:37 PM
If it is true..then devs change stuff an didnt say..mayb will fix nuris..idk

The Flash
05-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Mobs arent harder they just have a crap load of health(and mages heal) which makes them i guess "harder to kill". Bosses on the other hand are not hard at all (3rd floor boss is exception) especially emma as she doesnt move. I can also solo all lv with a x1.5 or x2 damage elixer (to even out there massive health) so you guys should be alright.

Some tip for clearing mobs is always target the mages 1st as they not only are the only mobs with range but have heal too. Most people know this but rarely ever do this as they let auto attack do the work and mages are never in the front line always in the rear(unless you catch them walking to front line) so you get the knight with auto attack.

2nd tip is to move around and dont stay in one place when going against multiple mobs (more so if your doing the most damage). If you stay put then even the knights will be able to hit you. You want to make it so that only the mages damage you. Also doing so will spread out the damge as mobs target person with most aggro or closes to them.

3rd tip: and easiest is dont be afraid to use health potions. 1 pot isnt worth a death

4th tip: and this is mainly if your in PUG's stay together as you dont know how good your team is so they might need your help.

If I get the time il maybe post a guild on end game lv clearing as i havent seen a good one since i helped psy with his videos.

Cahaun
05-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Lot of health you say. The mobs in Nuri are still OP

The Flash
05-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Lot of health you say. The mobs in Nuri are still OP

They're not OP they just have the 1hit kill (tomb stone) combo in stage 1 and I was talking about fang not nuri. Also sewer was easy too, with a good team you could clear in 3min or less(without elixer).

You're just having a hard time in nuris as most of the expert player are in fang and nuris is a ghost town. Let me know if you need help with a couple of runs in nuri's i could use the change of pace.

Suentous PO
05-09-2012, 08:51 AM
I don't know about you but mobs seemed normal to me last night.

Chopper
05-09-2012, 10:07 AM
You're just having a hard time in nuris as most of the expert player are in fang and nuris is a ghost town. Let me know if you need help with a couple of runs in nuri's i could use the change of pace.

Me too. Bored of Fang after going through so many runs to cap. Now looking for Nuri games to play and farm for drops but no one is there playing.