PDA

View Full Version : Is stacking really an argument in DM?

Blaquehaaart
05-08-2012, 05:05 PM
It seems like being 1 person down is an advantage in DM. You have 1 person less dying and have one more person to kill.

I did a 3v2 with a lvl 17 last night and the opposing team dropped the match because we ran up the points 10-3. They got the king and tried to focus fire me while I kited them around, using charged fb on the king, follow by vs and stomp for the other two, then I'd run to the next heart or wing, rinse and repeat. Until I got the king. The lvl 17 did a good job in distracting while I kited.

After I killed them all, I got the king and dropped all 3 of them, then they all dropped.

I've also won a 3v1 game.

Of course in both situations and had better and more experience. Never the less, being a man or two down in DM isn't that bad.

plmafiaboss
05-08-2012, 05:36 PM
dropped all 3 of them, then they all dropped.
lol :p

Ripper McGee
05-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Depends on the teams, honestly. 1 person's not really an issue, but more than that is. Then again, I just finished a match where we lost 20 - 25, I was solo most of the match and got 16 kills. Another player joined late and got 4 kills in before the match was over.

Blaquehaaart
05-08-2012, 05:50 PM
I actually seems like it's an advantage if you are down by 1.

I actually think it's better to have 4 good guys vs 5, then 4 good guys and one guy that's bad...one less person that is dying and not killing.

Of course I ran in some 5v5 teams that rolled 4 man groups, but it seems like a weak player will actually hurt more than help.

Range
05-08-2012, 07:53 PM
To answere your thread question Blaq

It's not a argumant, I love being outnumbered, makes the game way more intense for me and worth playing.

Now if would could just get the dev's to let the game start 1v1