PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Sparxta

Shaocalur
05-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Sparxta

Hello everyone,
Originally, Sparxta was created for all low levels and alt toons to join. But due to recent issues, (That will remain private) Sparxta is no longer affiliated with the guild Sparxtans. If you see someone in the guild Sparxta remember they are not us. Sorry for the short post, had to write on a moments notice...

Thank you for your time,
-Shao

PianoWizzy
05-12-2012, 02:08 AM
Bump -- I need to bring attention to the edits made on this thread. Thank you.

Mitchturbo
05-12-2012, 03:37 AM
Nicely worded Shao. Nicely Said.

Well done on keeping this tight.

PianoWizzy
05-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Oh, as I've forgotten to add, we have created a brand new junior guild, Sparxtans Academy! :) Contact Applecider [Smitzy] or me to join.

SuperNachoz
05-12-2012, 08:52 PM
well wat happened to sparxta? my other alt was only in it cause i loved sparxtans...and wats the best way to move to this...sparxtans academy?

PianoWizzy
05-12-2012, 08:56 PM
well wat happened to sparxta? my other alt was only in it cause i loved sparxtans...and wats the best way to move to this...sparxtans academy?

Ah, I will invite you.

amirz./.amirulhakim
09-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Oh, as I've forgotten to add, we have created a brand new junior guild, Sparxtans Academy! :) Contact Applecider [Smitzy] or me to join.

can i join ?

ign amirz ...

Shaocalur
09-01-2012, 09:15 PM
can i join ?

ign amirz ...

Do you not know that Sparxtans was disbanded?

Theshadowxxxx
09-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Yep this is an old thread

amirz./.amirulhakim
09-01-2012, 09:43 PM
ohhhhhhhhh cuz i just back from vacation ....anyways when sparxtan will back ?

amirz./.amirulhakim
09-01-2012, 09:49 PM
if i create another guild ? named .. hurm idk ... but name must be sparxtan lol ...

Theshadowxxxx
09-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Well I can't stop u from making another sparxtans guild but if u could respect that I had originally made that guild and I'd like to have it stay retired for now I'd appreciate it:) and if we do bring it back probably in arcane legends but who knows we could bring it back in sl but it all is under consideration still. Nothing is certain.

amirz./.amirulhakim
09-02-2012, 12:10 AM
awww ............ ok master :) i will not create it ..

Aaroniero Arruruerie
09-02-2012, 06:02 AM
I made a new guild on SL \(^_^)/ but I may not be able to run it. I'm thinking of how to make it work, because I've been neglecting SL for a while. So if you guys are up for it, lemme know, I named it Exodus, but I can always make a new guild. hehe

Jblazer
09-05-2012, 12:16 AM
GL:)

enix21
09-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Do you not know that Sparxtans was disbanded?

So what happened in Sparxtans? Was it too much pressure being number one? lol jk! i liked them better then league of assassinz
LoA lets anyone in -.-

Zaonabiuibil
09-05-2012, 02:17 PM
So what happened in Sparxtans? Was it too much pressure being number one? lol jk! i liked them better then league of assassinz
LoA lets anyone in -.-

Sparxtans showed their meddle, they got to the top, they proved what they needed to. They moved on. Need I say more?

Theshadowxxxx
09-06-2012, 04:49 PM
Not to much pressure at all. Yes I am 16, but it was not the pressure involved it was time management. I made sparxtans more of a priority then school and I needed to takes break from that. I could of kept going but I was satisfied with what we did and ready to move on with my real life. And just so y'all know it's going very well best start of a school year of my life so I'm happy:) and who knows I'm considering making a come back in al but still under discussion:)
Sparxtan forever
~shad