PDA

View Full Version : Funny things about DL on iTunes

Snakespeare
05-09-2012, 11:39 AM
First the good news, and that is if you look under categories on iTunes and you pick Games, then from the drop-down pick Roleplaying, Dark Legends is displayed as a new game.

Secondly, and this I did not expect, it is rated 12+ ! Most of the rating categories say Infrequent/Mild, but the cartoon violence is rated Frequent/Intense. So, with the laws in the US, that becomes 14+.

That's one kind of funny, as in odd. Here's the other kind, as in it (voice of Tommy DeVito) amuses me. :)

When you scroll down to Customers Also Bought, the first hit is Dress Up! Fashion Girl! Check it out! LOL!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dark-legends-3d-mmo/id475249795?mt=8

Finally, the comments on DL are pretty good with the same two belly-aches we saw a lot here: impatient players who don't want to wait out the one 24-hour timers and people who think plat stuff is too expensive. But y'know, I have the same two complaints about just about everything: my busride is too expensive and I have to wait too much. My job takes 8 hours of my life a day and food is too expensive, etc. So these complaints about a mere game are to be expected.

Beanmachine
05-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Lol I wonder who downloaded Dress Up! Fashion Girl :rolleyes:

FluffNStuff
05-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Think you embarrassed some people, because Cloud Ship Traders has rocketed to the top of the Costomers Also Bought List.

Snakespeare
05-10-2012, 06:14 PM
^ LOL! I see! Dress Up! Fashion Girl is now in 2nd place. This aggression can not stand, man!

Prestige
05-29-2012, 06:15 AM
I think they only bought them because of the tapjoy offers not because they wanted them (sorry for bumping an old thread).

Flowman
05-29-2012, 08:49 AM

LEAVE ME ALONE! :anonymous:

:(

captaintuttle
05-29-2012, 08:59 AM

*looks back and forth nervously... says nothing*

StompArtist
05-29-2012, 09:01 AM
*looks back and forth nervously... says nothing*

Hey still got that skirt? I am missing it for the set. Trade you a pair of over-sized sunglasses.

captaintuttle
05-29-2012, 09:54 AM
Hey still got that skirt? I am missing it for the set. Trade you a pair of over-sized sunglasses.
For the hundredth time.... it's not a skirt, it's a kilt, alright?!?! *still looking around...*