PDA

View Full Version : Humania - will it require a new town?

Skeletonlord
05-09-2012, 02:18 PM
As the thread title states, will Humania have its own town? For example like in Mount Fang, there is a town, will it be the same case as that?

Of course the town will have a portal to the dungeon, and the level-cap ELITE vanity guy (Lol cannot remember his name! :p). There will possibly be a blacksmith like in the other towns, and a couple of other NPC's giving out quests?

Looking at the current pictures, I think it will be a "Alien Oasis" type of thing, so possibly it will be around there on the map?

maneatingtree
05-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Already announced humania is bottom right island onthemap

LwMark
05-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Of course itl hava a town..since its on island i wonder how wel get there?? Swim.walk.boat??? I just wanna know where we wil have to travel from to get there. Like nuris u can get there from fh..but what bout humania entrance

Elyseon
05-09-2012, 02:32 PM
all of the caps since balefort sewers have included a new map with the update so ick why humania wouldnt

FluffNStuff
05-09-2012, 02:56 PM
DaiquiriLand*

*In no way related to or derived from Margarittaville.

Swimmingstar
05-09-2012, 02:59 PM
Of course itl hava a town..since its on island i wonder how wel get there?? Swim.walk.boat??? I just wanna know where we wil have to travel from to get there. Like nuris u can get there from fh..but what bout humania entrance

I magic portal probably. Teleport there.

Rare
05-09-2012, 04:22 PM

Off topic... go to google maps and get walking directions from Seattle to Honolulu. Its pretty interesting.

Fuzzyslips
05-09-2012, 04:33 PM

Off topic... go to google maps and get walking directions from Seattle to Honolulu. Its pretty interesting.

Haha I actually did this and its pretty freaking hilarious...anyways though, humania will definitely have a town, just like the previous ones

Zeus
05-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Logical thinking, will it require to be taught? :D

(joking, not to anybody in particular. Please don't take offense! :D)

KingFu
05-09-2012, 05:04 PM

Your character must use Surf to get there.

NECROREAPER
05-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Your character must use Surf to get there.

If that's the case then I'll be there first!

RedRyder
05-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Oh boy. Why wouldn't it have it's own towne? Even the shadow caves has its own towne lol.

NECROREAPER
05-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Oh boy. Why wouldn't it have it's own towne? Even the shadow caves has its own towne lol.

Common sense is not so common

LwMark
05-10-2012, 12:55 AM
@swim of course itl have a portal..but like the paths u walkd down to get to the portals and stuff..like when u travel from balefort castle to get to vyxnaar..theres like side pathways n stuff..it would b cool to have to swim or just walk thru water or somethin..u kno wut i mean