PDA

View Full Version : When I join a multiplayer mission, I don't want to join one that is ending.

csb
05-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Can you change it so that if more that 20% of the mission is completed, then I will not join that mission?

Sometimes when I join, the other players already in the mission are just finishing off the boss. So, all I get for spending my 3 energy is the opportunity to walk around the empty halls and stand on the exit pentagram.

Rare
05-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Really? I've never had that happen if I join multiplayer. Only if I join a friend.

Snakespeare
05-09-2012, 03:44 PM
I did join one mission and they were at the boss and killed it before I got there. No drop. A waste of Energy points.

Deathpunch
05-11-2012, 12:07 PM
I did join one mission and they were at the boss and killed it before I got there. No drop. A waste of Energy points.

No kills or drops, but you still get the gold and xp for the mission reward.

-----
Sent from my Asus Transformer

kallima
05-13-2012, 10:09 PM
That's happened to me before and it did feel like a waste of 3 Energy points. The minimal xp and gold granted as reward is miniscule in comparison to the 4 energy missions that give 30+ xp and more gold. I'd rather spend one extra energy to gain triple xp. Personally, I think the OP suggestion is a good one.