PDA

View Full Version : I asked last yr.

Encryptions
05-20-2021, 07:23 PM
Ignore listed people should not allowed to join your house. I am having an issue of people joining my house cursing me out and other people in the house. Idc curse me all you want but others don't want to read it.
Just please add it, and make /w show names + count of players in map. Good day.

If you don't add it then I guess my only opt is to pm cinco the chats. My chat tone seems like I am asking in a rude karen voice, I am not haha.

johnmichaelcarienena96
05-20-2021, 07:26 PM
Ignore listed people should not allowed to join your house. I am having an issue of people joining my house cursing me out and other people in the house. Idc curse me all you want but others don't want to read it.
Just please add it, and make /w show names + count of players in map. Good day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TapatalkI agree

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Farmisthevibe
05-20-2021, 07:29 PM
+1 very good suggestion very annoying indeed..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Letsmixx
05-20-2021, 08:24 PM
Btw.Im sure they curse u for a reason.WAsnt u the war with all of the trusts test on yt wich switched his ign ?

Encryptions
05-20-2021, 08:30 PM
Btw.Im sure they curse u for a reason.WAsnt u the war with all of the trusts test on yt wich switched his ign ?No. I don't do trust tests nor have I swapped igns.
You are probably talking about the surryan dude. I don't steal from people.
I have posted stuff on youtube since 2018 most of my videos are just helpful info about the game. You can compare my voice to his if you don't believe me.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Quizno Sub
05-21-2021, 04:48 AM
gieco, 15 minutes can save you 15% or more on car insurance.

hi using Tapatalk

Letsmixx
05-21-2021, 05:57 AM
Yes ,u are right Encrypt.I didnt informed properly and talked before !Sorry =)

namansharma99910
05-21-2021, 11:48 AM
This needs to be done !! Sometimes people are way out of line .

Sent from my RMX2027 using Tapatalk

sweeetcakes
05-21-2021, 05:44 PM
Agree totally, get rude people that are on ignore, then come in and harass people in my house. They are ignored for a reason, but i dont want to punish my friends by locking my house. They get a kick out of doing this, you boot them and they come right back and think its so funny, til you have no choice but to lock.

Futumsh
05-21-2021, 06:15 PM
... If you don't want random people in your house, don't make it public. You can flag them to let your friends in.