PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with this place?!

King Kamehameha
08-16-2010, 08:56 AM
I'm asking in towns if anyone will power level Plasmapulse level 9 and then my new guy Ssjgoku level 2 and everyone that's would expects low levels to pay big all I'm asking is a power leveler that will do free and not ask low levels to pay at all and I'm still looking for a power leveler for Ssjgoku so if anyone does free please add him

Rarefew
08-16-2010, 09:22 AM
Haha so that was u

King Kamehameha
08-16-2010, 09:36 AM
Yea what's so funny

iMaximus
08-16-2010, 09:58 AM
I'm asking in towns if anyone will power level Plasmapulse level 9 and then my new guy Ssjgoku level 2 and everyone that's would expects low levels to pay big all I'm asking is a power leveler that will do free and not ask low levels to pay at all and I'm still looking for a power leveler for Ssjgoku so if anyone does free please add him

Omg, have you ever heard of punctuation? You're rattling on like a train, writing 4 sentences without any. I had to read it twice to distinguish the lines. This is not a personal attack, but it makes it easier for us to read your post and thus to help you, when you use punctuation.

Chickdigcookies
08-16-2010, 10:10 AM
what r u talking about itchy it not like you cant read this cause you know its hard for people to talk like this at this point i dont even know what im typing thou im listening to the motel life i highly recommend it its a good good good band like OMG awesome sweet stuff

And for the power leveling. You asked me, i admit it. You are giving me an option to help you, and i decided not to. Making a thread isnt going to prove us wrong, or bad. grind, like we did.

iMaximus
08-16-2010, 10:30 AM
what r u talking about itchy it not like you cant read this cause you know its hard for people to talk like this at this point i dont even know what im typing thou im listening to the motel life i highly recommend it its a good good good band like OMG awesome sweet stuff

And for the power leveling. You asked me, i admit it. You are giving me an option to help you, and i decided not to. Making a thread isnt going to prove us wrong, or bad. grind, like we did.

haha. beans. you: are, too! funny? sometimes@

Chickdigcookies
08-16-2010, 10:34 AM
haha. beans. you: are, too! funny? sometimes@

yeah, go on forum chat, i have a super secret recipe to share with you my lady friend.

FluffNStuff
08-16-2010, 10:54 AM

Your Silvercreed, was he powerleveled? Also, how many people have you powerleveled?

tjornan
08-16-2010, 01:28 PM
Part of the reason this is happening is that noobs find it neccesary to pay, the dont realixe the almost all the ppl here will power lvl for free. Its getting ridiculous. Now that i have my isis bow, im good, and very bored. so i help noobs.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-16-2010, 01:43 PM
Omg, have you ever heard of punctuation? You're rattling on like a train, writing 4 sentences without any. I had to read it twice to distinguish the lines. This is not a personal attack, but it makes it easier for us to read your post and thus to help you, when you use punctuation.

yeah I agree, Actually, I had to read it THREE times, especially the part of people power leveling for a fee. It was like I couldn't read for a second lol (even though, clearly, I can).

King Kamehameha
08-16-2010, 01:53 PM
Part of the reason this is happening is that noobs find it neccesary to pay, the dont realixe the almost all the ppl here will power lvl for free. Its getting ridiculous. Now that i have my isis bow, im good, and very bored. so i help noobs.

I go around towns asking for a power leveler and people say what you paying when I'm poor on that guy and others go gimme 1k and I will

FluffNStuff
08-16-2010, 02:27 PM
I go around towns asking for a power leveler and people say what you paying when I'm poor on that guy and others go gimme 1k and I will

How many people have you power leveled for free?

King Kamehameha
08-16-2010, 02:30 PM
No one yet cos no one asks