PDA

View Full Version : almost could of got seriously hurt/lost my life

LwMark
05-09-2012, 08:44 PM
I was goin to meet someone on congress and atlantic ..a 20min ride on my scooter..and its started slowly raining...then started pouring..i was makin a right onto congress to go back home..because i had work in a hour..while makin the right at light..we had the right of way ..and there was no cars coming..the one car in front of me was makin right to..well he slammed on his breaks at last second..then i slammed on my breaks....BOOM...i tried turnin away from it but it was to close..i hydro planed it..i felt breaks lock up..an my back tire fish tailed..i fell down and slid n hit his car..i got alll banged up..the car stopped then hauled azz off..while i was still touchin car..i coukdnt move for some reason..then i could and got up..i got all banged up..i dnt remember the car..im just glad im ok..my scooters is banged up to but still rideable..so ya :/

dugantale
05-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Dang! Glad ur okay!

Late
05-09-2012, 08:54 PM
-_- drivers theses days

Cahaun
05-09-2012, 09:03 PM
The car just leaves you? People these days -_-'

NotYoCookiez
05-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Florida? Sorry to hear that... The weather here is crazy! Glad your ok!

Lowlyspy
05-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Wow, hit and run much?

Rauekat
05-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Glad you are OK! :) i had a similar incident on my bike. I was riding and a guy txting nearly killed me. I jumped off my bike just in time. He smashed my bike pretty bad but i was ok thank God.

Mrsberry
05-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Im from Florida the drivers here are horrible most likely because of all the old people (no offense if your old). Few months ago my neighbor a cop was killed on his motor cycle by an old lady its realy scary to drive a scooter or motorcycle in Florida.

Im happy your ok.

LwMark
05-10-2012, 12:13 AM
I live in boca florida it happened in delray/boynton..thanks..he just dipped on me ..so messed up..i got sum injuries but not hospital worthy i guess but ye i had no time to jump off..not even to put foot down..it was scary yo

ArtStar
05-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Wow. That person in that car is a horrible human being.
It sounds so intentional..

I'm glad you are okay D;
Near death experiences are not fun.
I've had my fair share of times in the ICU.

Rest up budd :/

RedRyder
05-10-2012, 12:28 AM
I've gotten hit by cars about 3 times, based on my own stupidity haha. Good thing you're safe.

Walkhardd
05-10-2012, 12:32 AM
Glad ur ok bro.

Mrsberry
05-10-2012, 12:33 AM
I live in boca florida it happened in delray/boynton..thanks..he just dipped on me ..so messed up..i got sum injuries but not hospital worthy i guess but ye i had no time to jump off..not even to put foot down..it was scary yo
Im from Delray/Boynton lol. Sorry about my city peoples :(

Skeletonlord
05-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Glad you are safe bro, would not want to lose you!

LwMark
05-10-2012, 02:14 AM
Msberry your so close lol..thanks all..i had to go to work to..body achin..now im home..guna take a nice shower..i wish i knew who ran fo real

Also ye my friend was hit while ridin his scoot..he got his by garbage truck..he luckily didnt injure his head..he almost had to get amputated..i was in icu n it was barely attached.so gross..n my friend got his by a girl comin out of FAU n he was on a bicycle..he has a gnarly scar ftom his ear all the way down his side to his waist..he walks weird now..im just happy there ok..an i lost my best friend daniel .he was skitchin on a truck mirror and tripped under it..i was there ..he didnt make it :/

dudetus
05-10-2012, 03:17 AM
Wow...

Glad that u r okay but I am sry for u and ur friends.

LwMark
05-10-2012, 03:26 AM
Ye i drew a tat for him i got mayb i post

LwMark
05-10-2012, 03:41 AM
This