PDA

View Full Version : Orrick and Hydra

Jhoneral
05-22-2021, 05:43 AM
Anyone can help on aps: "your fly is down" and "pantless hydra"? thanks!

Azel
05-22-2021, 08:46 AM
I can help I'm rouge, just find a good tank who has done that aps and i'll join :banana:

Fwxe
05-24-2021, 06:27 AM
are u still looking for pt? i need this achievement too

JSN-L21 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Zia
06-06-2021, 01:28 PM
Hi!

Looking for some tips on this achievements too.

Read some things on best pets to use. What I've read so far: Bao/ s&s/ Fenris/ Glowstick.

Would welcome any other tips for strategy/ build/ what pt to use (warrior/mage/ rogue).

Thanks!

codered
06-06-2021, 03:05 PM
Hi!

Looking for some tips on this achievements too.

Read some things on best pets to use. What I've read so far: Bao/ s&s/ Fenris/ Glowstick.

Would welcome any other tips for strategy/ build/ what pt to use (warrior/mage/ rogue).

Thanks!The trick for orrick im using just 1 mage with clock and curse, 1 tank with immortal ulti for last seconds and the rest 2 is optional, and spam glowstick pool or sns,.pull orrick down the map and always free ur friend when they are entangled in web. It is old trick but still works, been doing it 4 times already.
For hydra aps : just avoid pool and attack xd i dont know if any trick for this aps.

There are manyy trick out there for efficient run but im still using mine which works charm

hunter666
06-06-2021, 05:30 PM
Well, the best trick nowadays is just to spam Bao's AA whenever its off cd from all 4 members of the party. If you guys are lucky enough, both those bosses' hp melts like butter just in seconds, most noticeably on hydra.