PDA

View Full Version : New to Dark Legends..Trouble understanding the game..

xxteargodxx
05-09-2012, 10:11 PM
So..what exactly kind of game is this? I played about half hour so far on and off and I am at level 5. It seems like this is some sort of an MMO/Energy based game of some sort? Is it anything like Pocket Legends? Like can players interact and go out and kill stuff together and boss together??

Skeletonlord
05-09-2012, 10:28 PM
So..what exactly kind of game is this? I played about half hour so far on and off and I am at level 5. It seems like this is some sort of an MMO/Energy based game of some sort? Is it anything like Pocket Legends? Like can players interact and go out and kill stuff together and boss together??

Dark Legends is a vampire MMO which revolves around missions and energy. Each mission you complete you get experience and gold(do not know currency in Dark Legends). However, to do a mission, you need to spend energy. This is shown at the top of the screen.

XchilangopwnX
05-10-2012, 06:20 AM
It seems like this is some sort of an MMO/Energy based game of some sort? Is it anything like Pocket Legends? Like can players interact and go out and kill stuff together and boss together??
It is a completely new MMO game. You can kill mobs (monsters) and bosses with other players. Just click on a 3D mission and select Multiplayer. It should teleport to an instance where others can join. You may also choose Solo and Invite your friends so that they may join.

It is a new concept. Give it a chance and I bet ya you will love some, if not all, of the features it offers.

ArtStar
05-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Dark Legends is basically, like Dark Legends.
They made it intending to be different than PL and SL.
You can still make private rooms and play with a couple friends, just click the solo option and send your friends an invite. :]
If you want any tips and examples please see this section:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?87-DL-Player-Guides

Or you can PM and I will do my best to give you the info you are looking for.