PDA

View Full Version : Very disappointed

MightyMicah
05-09-2012, 11:05 PM
So. As most of you know I just made a thread about being ticked off and blah blah blah. It got locked with good reason and I'm not here to rehash any of that. As far as I'm concerned that stays left in the past.

I do, however want to say a few things.

First of all I am very disappointed with the way everyone has treated me since that thread. I don't even want to repeat some of the things that have been said to me simply because they are just that sickening and gross. Is this the community that I know and love? A community that cusses someone out because of a decision that they made in a video game? If so than this is no place that I want to hang around.

Because of this I have decided to stay away from the forums. Honestly this has been the most fun, and yet worst day of my entire time here on PL and PL forums. The only times I will be returning is to start a series of piano songs that I have resolved to start making and sharing with everyone. Hopefully these piano songs will begin to let you all see the real me-not the video game character me.

Lastly to all my friends who haven't judged me and even supported me; I can't begin to thank you enough. It's people like you who cause me to continue to play this game, even when I have resolved to quit.

A very special thanks to my close friends IloveGio, Katahra, Gorillaflex, Jcoultet, TheTrollKing, and I'm sure some others who I for some reason can't think of at the moment.

See you all in game
~MM

Cahaun
05-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Sad to hear that's happening to you. :(

revengeofjaws
05-10-2012, 12:35 AM
Its all good mm. Your close friends are there to support you in need. But people shouldn't treat you badly because of how you felt about the game. Its your opinion and other people should respect that.

Walkhardd
05-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Katahra has friends? O.o lol

sad thats how it went down bro. Keep ur head up. :)

teddybeer
05-10-2012, 04:54 AM
what about me and stroder? u forgot us? >:(

Nick41324
05-10-2012, 10:42 AM
so you make a thread telling people your going to start rushing everyone, mostly the people you don't respect. About an hour earlier you were TRYING to rush me and you were farming a lower level nooby brand new to pvp that needed help. PFF! Like you dont expect people to flame your thread.
Btw, making a thread to continue on a thread that was locked is against the rules.

StompArtist
05-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Rush them all!! Go MM!!!

MightyMicah
05-10-2012, 12:38 PM
@revenge thanks man I appreciate it :)

@Walk lol yeah he's a really cool guy when you get to know him. One of my really good friends now.

@teddy I'll never forget you and Stroder! You guys rock! I just wish Stroder didn't quit...

@Nick Oh ok thanks for the heads up. I actually should be fine though 'cause I did say "I'm not here to rehash any of that." Thanks though I appreciate the heads up. Hopefully I don't screw up the rules in the future :\

@Stomp lol not "everyone" but thanks...

Elitephonix
05-10-2012, 02:02 PM
What is this thread made for?

Zeus
05-10-2012, 08:04 PM
When PvP drama is brought on the forums, you know that's true nerd rage going around.

Buubuuftw
05-10-2012, 08:09 PM
You know I still got your back Micah. See ya in game.

Samhayne
05-10-2012, 08:29 PM
Since this is likely to rehash the stuff that had the other thread locked, I'm going to preemptively lock it too.

Thanks for keeping things friendly on the forums!