PDA

View Full Version : Mads AA pet

caabarader
05-22-2021, 04:31 PM
Hi,i wish someone that have mads egg and tested it,answer if it AA has a big pull area...just that i wish to know,sadly none of my guildies that i know got this pet so i made this thread just for see if the pet worth to buy just for use Arcane abiliity.
If possible post a video showing the area of AA and the pull of mobs...
Thank you :)

MasterSan
05-22-2021, 04:41 PM
Hi,i wish someone that have mads egg and tested it,answer if it AA has a big pull area...just that i wish to know,sadly none of my guildies that i know got this pet so i made this thread just for see if the pet worth to buy just for use Arcane abiliity.
If possible post a video showing the area of AA and the pull of mobs...
Thank you :)Sorry to disappoint you, its aa has push effect, not pull, and its written it pushes in a line. So all mobs wont be pushed i believe.
I haven't tried it yet. But i assume it will be useful for pvp clashes.

Note: if u need pull pet aa, try arc bemine. Range is lil higher than samael aura.

caabarader
05-22-2021, 04:47 PM
Sorry to disappoint you, its aa has push effect, not pull, and its written it pushes in a line. So all mobs wont be pushed i believe.
I haven't tried it yet. But i assume it will be useful for pvp clashes.

Note: if u need pull pet aa, try arc bemine. Range is lil higher than samael aura.Aw,I understood,Sorry for mistake,thank you for answer and thread closed.

Enviado de meu SM-A315G usando o Tapatalk