PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time you visited Ursan Weald?

Dharken
08-16-2010, 09:39 AM
Ok, why is everybody so partial to Forest Haven town? Or "towne" should I say ...

You can't walk 2 steps around there without tripping over somebody. Your chats get scrolled off-screen in about 2 seconds due to all the people selling stuff. You try to interact with a quest-giver but you've got 6 people all crowding on top of the NPC ... I mean it's a real headache, am I right? You guys know where I'm coming from.

Not the most relaxing place to kick back after a long dungeon crawl!

So, if you want some quiet time to liquidise your inventory in peace, without chat "beep"s every 2 seconds, I recommend the town in Dark Forest. Ursan Weald! ... It has a great atmosphere! And no zombies in the surrounding woods ... Much cleaner! ;)

But seriously, what does Forest Haven have that other towns don't? Is the potion seller only in that town?...

- Dharken
Chairman of the Ursan Weald Tourism Board

setec
08-16-2010, 09:46 AM
+1 for a creative post.

FluffNStuff
08-16-2010, 09:47 AM
Ok, why is everybody so partial to Forest Haven town? Or "towne" should I say ...

You can't walk 2 steps around there without tripping over somebody. Your chats get scrolled off-screen in about 2 seconds due to all the people selling stuff. You try to interact with a quest-giver but you've got 6 people all crowding on top of the NPC ... I mean it's a real headache, am I right? You guys know where I'm coming from.

Not the most relaxing place to kick back after a long dungeon crawl!

So, if you want some quiet time to liquidise your inventory in peace, without chat "beep"s every 2 seconds, I recommend the town in Dark Forest. Ursan Weald! ... It has a great atmosphere! And no zombies in the surrounding woods ... Much cleaner! ;)

But seriously, what does Forest Haven have that other towns don't? Is the potion seller only in that town?...

- Dharken
Chairman of the Ursan Weald Tourism Board

The Stash.

setec
08-16-2010, 09:52 AM
Ahhh, like WoW, banks are only in certain cities. But this is not WoW. I vote for stash access in all townes!!!!!

Royce
08-16-2010, 09:57 AM
They are planning to add stash to another town, but I can't remember which (fathom maybe?). Forest Haven is most popular also because until very recently it was the old town, and it is still the traders town, which though it means more spam, some people like. I like the weald too. It's very relaxing.

FluffNStuff
08-16-2010, 10:56 AM
Ahhh, like WoW, banks are only in certain cities. But this is not WoW. I vote for stash access in all townes!!!!!

Would love stash access in more towns. And have one with stash right at spawn point, since I usually have to go there multiple times when arming a different characters and I am really really lazy.

Royce
08-16-2010, 11:18 AM
Would love stash access in more towns. And have one with stash right at spawn point, since I usually have to go there multiple times when arming a different characters and I am really really lazy.

You know what would make an awesome luxury plat purchase? Personal stash access! So you'd pay like 50 plat or something, and you could access stash from the main opening menu without having to go into town.

FluffNStuff
08-16-2010, 11:23 AM
You know what would make an awesome luxury plat purchase? Personal stash access! So you'd pay like 50 plat or something, and you could access stash from the main opening menu without having to go into town.

You know, I am just about the exact amount of lazy to buy that. Would love it.

Snakespeare
08-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Don't forget that the Ursan training area has an entrance to a PvP map. They also have the level 10-15 item merchants. And a lot less spam, yeah. I like it. :)

Chickdigcookies
08-16-2010, 03:08 PM
Don't forget that the Ursan training area has an entrance to a PvP map. They also have the level 10-15 item merchants. And a lot less spam, yeah. I like it. :)

mhm, its quite...good stuff.

jonboy
08-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Nice place, nowhere near as interesting as Traders Towne can get and more laughs to be had.