PDA

View Full Version : Changes to reduce the number of forums - patch notes, platform, in-dev

Samhayne
05-10-2012, 08:13 AM
Hey everyone,

In an effort to streamline the number of sub-forums there are, we have folded some not-often-used forums into their "parent" forums. We have removed the platform specific forums (Chrome, Android) and moved their posts into the Tech Issues forum. We have moved the Patch Notes forum content into the Announcement section.

wvhills
05-10-2012, 07:19 PM
I think this was my idea. :)

If u do it can I enter my scatterbear guide? It was the first troll guide eva! Lol.
Let me make a serious suggestion though- maybe consider moving the archer, enchantress, and bear class headquarters back to the main page. I've noticed a decline in their usage since they were combined under the "classes of pocket legends" heading. When I first started it wasn't a big deal to go there, ask a question in a thread, and get a quick answer. I'd also suggest doing a clean up of the stickied threads in those sections- put the ones that have the best info up top where everyone can see them and take the rest off. If you're worried about cluttering up the homepage you could combine announcements, in development and patch notes (all info that comes from you guys anyway) or delete the entire chrome section and just put a sticky up somewhere explaining how it works (not much going on in the chrome section).

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56435-Ahh-Forums-How-I-love-Thee-and-How-You-ve-Grown!

Can i has a cookie plz? :)

Jtpup74799
05-10-2012, 07:36 PM
I think this was my idea.

Can i has a cookie plz? :)lol

Otukura
06-07-2012, 11:33 PM
I think this was my idea. :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56435-Ahh-Forums-How-I-love-Thee-and-How-You-ve-Grown!

Can i has a cookie plz? :)

[::]

^cookie

Sryyoulose
06-08-2012, 12:18 AM
[::]

^cookie

That's a square brownie.
(::) Cookie!

ArtStar
06-08-2012, 04:55 AM
:cookie: .... darn it, didn't work >.<