PDA

View Full Version : 1.1.2 Content Update (88037)

null_void
05-10-2012, 11:30 AM
Mother's Day 4.5X damage Charity Bouquet this weekend only! 50% of sales go to breast cancer research.

Mitchturbo
05-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Sounds good!
Nice to see you doing charity ^_^

Mitchturbo
05-10-2012, 12:31 PM
I have a problem when wearing the flowers... They seem to double the damage the wearer recives aswell.

Honestly, I did a run with three friends each using the flowers and they all agreed too. thyra was killing us easily, and we all know thyra is a tanking boss not an attacking boss lol
Atleast we slayed her easily.

Andre Lee De Guerra
05-10-2012, 02:37 PM
Nice nice, but i also notice that the dmg on you is higher or the armor is much lower! :( i hope you can fix this! thank u very much

Samhayne
05-10-2012, 02:53 PM
I have a problem when wearing the flowers... They seem to double the damage the wearer recives aswell.

Honestly, I did a run with three friends each using the flowers and they all agreed too. thyra was killing us easily, and we all know thyra is a tanking boss not an attacking boss lol
Atleast we slayed her easily.

If you mean in PvP, yes the bouquet buffs damage done in a PvP setting, so other players with it will do more damage than they did without.

If you mean in PvE, I just loaded up Volaria and was taking the same average damage per hit on a commando with no skills running. It didn't matter if the bouquet was equipped or not. You can test this by running into some critters, watching what they hit you for. Then equip the bouquet, run into the same critters and see what the damage is. For me, it was the same with or without.