Highly likely this year but who knows when, we'll find out

Shake
05-24-2021, 03:16 AM
it doesn't have a set time

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max

BaronB
05-24-2021, 07:45 AM

Pretty much this sigh...

It was only a few months ago, that it had happened even asking around in-game enough would find that out so having it come back again within less then a years time at least would be meh... as it really is a gold/plat/monies sink event lol... its a dangerous event that doesn't need to come around that often >.>

Oakmaiden
05-24-2021, 08:08 AM
Sez the guy with fully awake gears....

Encryptions
05-24-2021, 08:12 AM
Here are the blue prints to the time machine, build it for me and I will tell you when the next awake event is.

Oawaoebi
05-24-2021, 09:11 AM
Usually twice a year means every 6 months. I think since there is no "new gear" we won't have such a big awake event 3 weeks like last time. But to awake your new gear you looted in crates there must be held one. I hope they will soon bring the next awake event in 1 or 2 months but it only will last 1 week.

Oakmaiden
05-24-2021, 09:44 AM
Agrees that 1 week is more than sufficient. Yes, I have a couple pieces that need a bit of work.... Poo Poo on the naysayers, a big hot steamy pile....

BaronB
05-24-2021, 10:13 AM
Sez the guy with fully awake gears....

Why I also know why its such a costly event and that TOO often it would hurt more than it would do good :3

Kolpertis_333
05-24-2021, 10:40 AM

Pretty much this sigh...

It was only a few months ago, that it had happened even asking around in-game enough would find that out so having it come back again within less then a years time at least would be meh... as it really is a gold/plat/monies sink event lol... its a dangerous event that doesn't need to come around that often >.>

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Teoekeri
05-24-2021, 10:58 AM
There is some players who purchased 10k ++ blue gems waiting it to reach 100k so they start selling
And other new players who wait awaken event to awake his full bad awaken gears :(

I think hard to Satisfied both :)

But as i know it comes every 6 months ,, so all kind of players have chances to awake his gears

Awaken event can be with huntle event ,, so both events together can make next week very interesting:)

Oakmaiden
05-24-2021, 12:45 PM
Rofl lol rofl lol rofl

Lookupnabs
05-24-2021, 01:33 PM
There is some players who purchased 10k ++ blue gems waiting it to reach 100k so they start selling
And other new players who wait awaken event to awake his full bad awaken gears :(

I think hard to Satisfied both :)

But as i know it comes every 6 months ,, so all kind of players have chances to awake his gears

Awaken event can be with huntle event ,, so both events together can make next week very interesting:)

Fyi all of us were poor .. there was a time when i worked hard for a lepre amu which is like 10 gold now..... so i would suggest you to stop supporting the poor and ask then to work harder.... there is no difference between both...

And fyi people who stash them walk around like a noob with people insulting them... but thwy had spent their money on gems.. the 90k that theu recieve is the reward for waiting and getting abuses from top tier players and when we enter gates they call us noob and abuse our parents...so quit this talk and stat motivating poor people to work hard for a SINGLE Awak gem.... i also used to beg my guildie to let me in his pt ... and he abused me... so stop feeling sorry for them... ir will weaken thei aspiration.

@cinco hope you are doing well in thie covid situation, and we cant thank you enough for the awesome content .

-FA

Teoekeri
05-25-2021, 09:45 AM
Fyi all of us were poor .. there was a time when i worked hard for a lepre amu which is like 10 gold now..... so i would suggest you to stop supporting the poor and ask then to work harder.... there is no difference between both...

And fyi people who stash them walk around like a noob with people insulting them... but thwy had spent their money on gems.. the 90k that theu recieve is the reward for waiting and getting abuses from top tier players and when we enter gates they call us noob and abuse our parents...so quit this talk and stat motivating poor people to work hard for a SINGLE Awak gem.... i also used to beg my guildie to let me in his pt ... and he abused me... so stop feeling sorry for them... ir will weaken thei aspiration.

@cinco hope you are doing well in thie covid situation, and we cant thank you enough for the awesome content .

-FA

Poor players can not hold gems for long time :) only rich can :)

So if u are worry about poor players do not worry they already sold their gems for rich players :)

Have a nice day

PatD
05-25-2021, 10:01 AM
Only thing i hope is that it will be after expansion so we can at least use the event to awake 1 new level 81 gears!

arcanefid
05-25-2021, 11:55 AM
When is awake event guys?

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Keep the Enhanced Awakening chance for once every 6 months.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-25-2021, 01:07 PM

Keep the Enhanced Awakening chance for once every 6 months.

You just insulted the Hoarders lol.

Ill applaud you.

*clap*

*clap*

*Clap*

I wonder if they’re already sharpening their pitch forks and lighting their torches as we speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk