PDA

View Full Version : Auction House?

Gamelova
08-16-2010, 11:03 AM
When is the official time that the auction house will be released unto the public for iPod, iPhone, iPad users?

Tell:
Day
Month
Time
Year
and etc....

vulgarstrike
08-16-2010, 11:09 AM
in the near future. i am guessing it will be by this year, but I that's about as far as I know. i will go out on a limb here and say by the end of september there should be big news/update.

Royce
08-16-2010, 11:13 AM
What would "etc." be, the lunar phase or something? You are not going to get anything but guesses. STS took a lot of crap last time they revealed projected release dates (despite the fact that they were never meant to be anything but projections). Because of that, I doubt we will ever get specific dates (let alone times ;) ) for new features again.

Dharken
08-16-2010, 09:54 PM
What would "etc." be, the lunar phase or something?

Lol!!

Devs would be wise to just say "it'll be done when it's done" which I guess is what they're doing now.

PvP
08-16-2010, 11:13 PM
What would "etc." be, the lunar phase or something? You are not going to get anything but guesses. STS took a lot of crap last time they revealed projected release dates (despite the fact that they were never meant to be anything but projections). Because of that, I doubt we will ever get specific dates (let alone times ;) ) for new features again.

I agree with Royce, if I was the President and told the nation that we will be out of debt by 2011... I'd be a fool.