PDA

View Full Version : Tips to kill blotto faster

Encryptions
05-24-2021, 09:42 AM
The first thing I found out a while ago is the cursed tome charges ulti if the skeleton is killed. So one person spam kill the skeleton one spam summon him. Ultis charged easy kill. - This takes about 7 minutes to charge ulti.
This thing I found out a minute ago from making this post was blotto has high hp right? So what if we used bao aa? It does a range of 400k-500k damage a tick on blotto.
Gold loot does not work on blotto nor does luck. Never has worked on him never will. Getting 20 people in 1 house even if the owner is offline will still spawn him.
Event has been fun, every single hour I am on my house is full of 30 / 30 people.

BaronB
05-24-2021, 10:19 AM
Wouldn't killing Blotto mean the event is over faster so the fun you're having in a 30/30 house as you say would be over quicker if all your focusing on is how quickly you can get it over with?

It is cool to sit there working it all out, however sometimes better to just enjoy the moments... there aren't any leaderboards or banners etc, it's just a bit of weekend fun.

That's a lot of unnecessary effort and work for a bit of fun...

Learn to live in the moment more people not everything has to be broken down and analyzed...

Be like the water and go with the flow ^.^

1 <3

QuaseT
05-24-2021, 10:22 AM
I'm not sure if we are talking about the same boss right here. I hosted at my house with 80% hardcore players and even those killed the boss in about 20 seconds.

Encryptions
05-24-2021, 10:24 AM
I'm not sure if we are talking about the same boss right here. I hosted at my house with 80% hardcore players and even those killed the boss in about 20 seconds.

I usually just keep my house open to all, many who join don't have arcane gear or op stat so it takes a minute sometimes. Just some tips for those having trouble killing him within a minute or 2.

Illegal
05-24-2021, 12:24 PM
Wouldn't killing Blotto mean the event is over faster so the fun you're having in a 30/30 house as you say would be over quicker if all your focusing on is how quickly you can get it over with?

It is cool to sit there working it all out, however sometimes better to just enjoy the moments... there aren't any leaderboards or banners etc, it's just a bit of weekend fun.

Learn to live in the moment more people not everything has to be broken down and analyzed...

1 <3where's the harm? he was just giving out tips.If not for those players who observes and experiments to try new things on game, we would never have thought of utilizing hotbars to maximize our procs.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
05-24-2021, 12:40 PM

1 <3

Nah bro u overthinking. Hes just giving out a handy tip he found out [emoji2371] Also your fun might not be what others consider fun. Maybe I just want to quickly log in and kill boss asap to get my gold and go back to work. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BaronB
05-24-2021, 05:56 PM
Nah bro u overthinking. Hes just giving out a handy tip he found out [emoji2371] Also your fun might not be what others consider fun. Maybe I just want to quickly log in and kill boss asap to get my gold and go back to work. [emoji23]

If you just want to go in and out quickly that's fair enough, tho if the idea of fun is simply getting riches as quickly as possible.. well... each to their own summarising what you've said :)

where's the harm? he was just giving out tips.If not for those players who observes and experiments to try new things on game, we would never have thought of utilizing hotbars to maximize our procs.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

I've probably been one of the first to compliment and mention that the tips etc encryption posts sometimes are actually quite informative and useful, this wasn't a criticism of actual suggestion, simply to enjoy chill out more and not over analyze as it can become easy to burn yourself out.

Used to be an extremely active player in AL years ago who used to maintain a bugs thread on forums, constantly updating with the latest bug and glitches for the devs and players to see, and was extremely useful and helpful... unfortunately after a while he too started getting burnt out and finally finished playing the game.

As I even tell my own friends/guildies and would tell anyone else, don't burn yourself out just focusing on "work work work". Its good to keep up the hustle and its just as important to know when to sit back and take a break as well.

"All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy"

Suggestions or criticism are not always negative, they can be made with positive intentions as well :)

(hope that helps clear it up more for you guys and gals)

1 <3

Deathlyreaper
05-25-2021, 01:53 AM
I usually just keep my house open to all, many who join don't have arcane gear or op stat so it takes a minute sometimes. Just some tips for those having trouble killing him within a minute or 2.

People who aren’t as strong could also use Fenris AA. I’m not quite sure but I think it stacks. if 30 people use its aa then 75% of boss hp is gone in 5s