PDA

View Full Version : A trick; it might be obvious to some...

Snakespeare
05-10-2012, 04:37 PM
I'm posting this in new players because the folks who told me about it consider it FUNDAMENTAL, even though I've been playing since day 1 and didn't know it. LOL!

You can slay more mobs by gathering them first. They are gathered (or "rounded" as Fluffnstuff puts it) by running through the group then back then to the center of it. If you have Fatal Burst skill, charge it as you are gathering them. Fyrce told me that Fatal Burst has a beckon-like effect prior to the burst. This is immediately followed by a Leap and Hellblades. Fluffnstuff gathers with Shadow Dance followed by Leap and Hellblades.

I'd like to thank Drewcapu and Gluttony, too, for patiently helping to explain this to me.

Yes, yes, I realize now that this is pretty fundamental, but I wanted to share it in case there are others like me out there who just tap Shadow Dance to hurry up to the first mob then spam skills. That will work for the first 10 levels or so, but after that you start having to use blood packs a lot.

p.s. this is not a guide. It's a tip. :)

Sryyoulose
05-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Excellent! I do this :)

Bekalyn
05-10-2012, 05:07 PM
As do I :) it comes in handy and takes less time - if you want to see some good pulls like this take a run or two with Changoguapo... that's all I have to say hahahhaha

Takezaki
05-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Yeah I do this all the time, it's called kiting I guess.

I gather a bunch of mobs while Vermin Swarm is charging then hit 'em all at once.

Fyrce
05-10-2012, 07:38 PM
I can't believe you missed all of our other conversations on skill usage :vD:

In general, gathering is always good. Another tip: barrels can kill lots of mobs if you hit the barrel correctly, while surrounded by lots of mobs.

deanna colvin
07-12-2012, 08:44 AM
I like to make them chase me then slam um,but I'm haring the wrong powers I guess. Thanks for the tip

captaintuttle
07-12-2012, 10:17 AM
Kills using the environment are fun!!! :)

I can't believe you missed all of our other conversations on skill usage :vD:

In general, gathering is always good. Another tip: barrels can kill lots of mobs if you hit the barrel correctly, while surrounded by lots of mobs.

StompArtist
07-12-2012, 10:27 AM
This is a valuable tip. Thanks Snake, I believe it should be re written in guide form as well.