PDA

View Full Version : Idea for devs on haloween! Pls consider!

bedyns1
05-26-2021, 09:30 AM
Since everybody loves old Frankenstein set from Haloween 2014. Would it be possible to recreate it to fit mage!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS DEVS!!!! It will not hurt owners since it will be for different class. Maybe use model of haloween vanity "that crazy proffesor one" and use textures from Frankenstein set and add "electric spikes on a vest". Would be awesome!!!

umarrahim
05-26-2021, 09:35 AM
Since everybody loves old Frankenstein set from Haloween 2014. Would it be possible to recreate it to fit mage!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS DEVS!!!! It will not hurt owners since it will be for different class. Maybe use model of haloween vanity "that crazy proffesor one" and use textures from Frankenstein set and add "electric spikes on a vest". Would be awesome!!!Let every class have their own unique design ^^

Maybe they can make something better now since it has already been almost 8 years since those came.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Shake
05-26-2021, 03:40 PM
While I can respect your idea, this is what they did with Pocket legends, and it just ruins the uniqueness of having a certain vanity on a certain class.

I'd rather they come up with something new that will still be considered one of the best looking vanities, just like Frank, 8 years later.

Sent from my BOSCH Washing Machine using Tapatalk