PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Allow premium characters after level 10!!

xChilla
05-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Please vote if you want to be able to buy premium characters after level 10!! I think it's ridiculous that we can't buy them after a certain point... don't you game makers just want to make more money?? Why would you want to limit what we can spend our money on??

I would never pay cash on a game I don't know if I'll actually like, and only 10 levels aren't enough. So obviously I didn't buy a premium character that early. So now that I'm above level 20 I know I like the game and will continue to play, and it really sucks that it's impossible for me to buy a premium character now. There's no way I'm going to start over just for a premium character...

I can live without it, but if I had the option, I would definitely buy it.

Edit: The new patch basically added this.. it doesn't have the same rewards like the auction and inventory slots but its still great if you want the achievements but don't want to start over!

Xaphan Fox
05-10-2012, 11:24 PM
I didnt know the option goes away.

Id have bought it if I did. Not sure this is made clear.

As someone who is an achievement junky... this is quite disheartening.

Ill give ya 50 plat for the vanity and the achieves.. you can keep the inv and auct slots etc,,,

Mrsberry
05-10-2012, 11:26 PM
Good idea but maybe after lvl 10 they raise the plat price of the premium character.

Skeletonlord
05-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Good idea but maybe after lvl 10 they raise the plat price of the premium character.

Agree, it is normally a fixed price, possibly raise it by like 10-15 platinum.

xChilla
05-11-2012, 12:16 AM
I don't see why they would need to raise the price... couldn't they just make the rewards specific to whatever level you are?

Lower levels can weapons/gear to match their level and higher levels get higher ones..

Xaphan Fox
05-11-2012, 01:18 AM
before 11 you get all the stuff listed... after 11 you get just the vanity so you can get achieves. simple change

Rare
05-11-2012, 08:11 AM
before 11 you get all the stuff listed... after 11 you get just the vanity so you can get achieves. simple change

Throw in the AH slot/Inventory slots... and I'd be fine with that.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get help so I forked over an addition 50 plat for a new character slot.

Samhayne
05-11-2012, 08:17 AM
I believe this is going in with the next patch so you can get the titles if you missed out at character create. Watch for patch notes.

Dragonrider023
05-11-2012, 09:11 AM
well its pointless for me, cuz im lv 20, going on 21. so...

Deathpunch
05-11-2012, 11:19 AM
I believe this is going in with the next patch so you can get the titles if you missed out at character create. Watch for patch notes.

Sam, could you clarify, please. That we can get premium characters after lvl ten or that we can buy the achievement? If it's just the latter, I would hope that the plat costs would be reduced.

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered HTC Evo 3D

xChilla
05-11-2012, 03:56 PM
Sam, could you clarify, please. That we can get premium characters after lvl ten or that we can buy the achievement? If it's just the latter, I would hope that the plat costs would be reduced.

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered HTC Evo 3D

Yes! Please clarify.

Edit: I saw the patch notes, they just came out a while ago.. so I checked the store and the new bundle is 50 platinum. It does not include inventory OR auction slots..

So now my question is, is the level 10 starter bundle the same price (30 platinum) or did you raise that too?

Skeletonlord
05-11-2012, 04:07 PM
I think this new "patch" is going to allow premium characters after level 10. Correct me if I am wrong. What I do know is the developers are working on achievements at the moment.

octavos
05-11-2012, 04:20 PM
I think this new "patch" is going to allow premium characters after level 10. Correct me if I am wrong. What I do know is the developers are working on achievements at the moment.
your right, but many goodies wont be available like extra slots and the amount of blood packs....so if you dont feel like get the new "50" plat pack...remake your toon...it cheaper with more goodies.

Carapace
05-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Premium Character purchases are still only available until level 10. This is because after level 10 they begin to lose their game play effectiveness compared to the loot rewards from drops and Item Packs.

For players after the achievement however, we have bundled the outfit with other goodies you can purchase after the fact that we do not intend to remove.

Hope this clarifies!

Rare
05-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Premium Character purchases are still only available until level 10. This is because after level 10 they begin to lose their game play effectiveness compared to the loot rewards from drops and Item Packs.

For players after the achievement however, we have bundled the outfit with other goodies you can purchase after the fact that we do not intend to remove.

Hope this clarifies!

I think we all agree the inventory/ah slots are the important part of these bundles. I've heard this reasoning several times but haven't said anything until now.