PDA

View Full Version : I demand a remodel to this vanity

Inozuke
05-26-2021, 09:41 PM
just helm for rogue ... don't be bad daddy cinco / futumush / remiem
:( https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210527/cc35be1ad0cfa6951590a3a0fc0b7512.jpg

Enviado desde mi LGLS755 mediante Tapatalk

umarrahim
05-26-2021, 10:08 PM
What?

If you want them to remodel the helm, and give it to rogue as well, you are delusional.

It was clearly mentioned that one of the reasons Mages are getting this vanity is because Rogues got their own exclusive in the ursoth event lol

Stephencobear
05-26-2021, 10:10 PM
Making demands with a dude named crazy

This should work out well

Inozuke
05-26-2021, 10:52 PM
What?

If you want them to remodel the helm, and give it to rogue as well, you are delusional.

It was clearly mentioned that one of the reasons Mages are getting this vanity is because Rogues got their own exclusive in the ursoth event lol

in rogue we don't have very "feminine" vanities. (lady forest is tokens there is no "exclusive" vanity of plat only)

umarrahim
05-26-2021, 10:53 PM
in rogue we don't have very "feminine" vanities. (lady forest is tokens there is no "exclusive" vanity of plat only)It's exclusive to rogues only, so it's exclusive....

It's LADY of the forest, it literally looks like a queen of the forest.

And so many of rog vanities have feminine charm, eloia set for example.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Inozuke
05-26-2021, 11:00 PM
It's exclusive to rogues only, so it's exclusive....

It's LADY of the forest, it literally looks like a queen of the forest.

And so many of rog vanities have feminine charm, eloia set for example.

lady forest .. what is exclusive about something you bought more than 300 times? eloia? Please that doesn't even seem feminine compared to that new magician

umarrahim
05-26-2021, 11:02 PM
lady forest .. what is exclusive about something you bought more than 300 times? eloia? Please that doesn't even seem feminine compared to that new magicianThe point is, it's exclusive to rogues. I rest my case.

So let this vanity be exclusive for Mages. Even if it wasn't for plats, even if it was a token rewards, it'll be a mage exclusive vanity..

Are u making this thread because they releasing this for plats instead of tokens? Even if it was for tokens, It'll still be for mage only.

Inozuke
05-26-2021, 11:06 PM
The point is, it's exclusive to rogues. I rest my case.

So let this vanity be exclusive for Mages. Even if it wasn't for plats, even if it was a token rewards, it'll be a mage exclusive vanity..

Are u making this thread because they releasing this for plats instead of tokens? Even if it was for tokens, It'll still be for mage only.

I buy it if it will cost 100m or more .. I just want something like that to pray that it's "kawai" xD recolorido I don't know but I want something like that anime type

umarrahim
05-26-2021, 11:08 PM
I buy it if it will cost 100m or more .. I just want something like that to pray that it's "kawai" xD recolorido I don't know but I want something like that anime typeThen play mage lol

It's like asking them to remodel medusa to fit Mages....

Every class has the own items, and it should remain that way to keep the uniqueness

Inozuke
05-26-2021, 11:10 PM
Then play mage lol

Every class has the own items, and it should remain that way to keep the uniqueness

I just want the helmet ._. and it does not fit the magician, he looks ugly in body (there is no need to change classes just for a vanity)

Redjellydonut
05-26-2021, 11:11 PM
No demanding around here boy!! Only please and thank yous [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worshipped
05-26-2021, 11:16 PM
I just want the helmet ._. and it does not fit the magician, he looks ugly in body (there is no need to change classes just for a vanity)Yeah according to that logic, they should change the wedding dresses for all classes except rogue. Change violet mask , remove red flowers, celtic fairy set for war and mage and etc etc.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Inozuke
05-26-2021, 11:20 PM
Yeah according to that logic, they should change the wedding dresses for all classes except rogue. Change violet mask , remove red flowers, celtic fairy set for war and mage and etc etc.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I don't think the dresses are bad and all that but if you have good ideas for a vanity .. That they do it for the character that looks the best

Untaught
05-26-2021, 11:25 PM
:( https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210527/cc35be1ad0cfa6951590a3a0fc0b7512.jpg

Enviado desde mi LGLS755 mediante TapatalkThey release vanity armor and helm as a set

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Inozuke
05-26-2021, 11:27 PM
They release vanity armor and helm as a set

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Well, if they launch that is different but I would like that vanitie helm to rogue too

AREFTZ
05-26-2021, 11:38 PM

Enviado desde mi LGLS755 mediante Tapatalk

Yes plsssss add some anime-like faces for rogue toooooooo

umarrahim
05-26-2021, 11:54 PM
Yes plsssss add some anime-like faces for rogue tooooooooHell nah, mage only nab

Smokedboy
05-27-2021, 12:02 AM

Enviado desde mi LGLS755 mediante TapatalkNo, rogues already have their Exclusive Class vanity. Now it's time to mages, can any Dev close this useless thread?

Inozuke
05-27-2021, 12:07 AM
Yes plsssss add some anime-like faces for rogue toooooooo

No, rogues already have their Exclusive Class vanity. Now it's time to mages, can any Dev close this useless thread?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

it doesn't look good on magicians it's a waste of vanity

Oakmaiden
05-27-2021, 06:07 AM
I’m a rogue and I don’t like either of em. Mages can keep em. Not interested in anime characters. They look childish. Like a little kids cartoon.

Alghost
05-27-2021, 06:46 AM
I’m a rogue and I don’t like either of em. Mages can keep em. Not interested in anime characters. They look childish. Like a little kids cartoon.

To be fair this is a child’s game...

Also on the main Thread STS posted, everyone(mages included) hated the idea of those vanities for mages now all of a sudden a rogue wants it for her character you same people are saying “NO! Its a mage vanity, let them have class specified vanities”. Like makeup your minds lol.

*Not saying you specifically, I’m implying others*

Oakmaiden
05-27-2021, 08:02 AM
Most of the ppl I play with ingame are working adults. Who do you think buys the platinum? Not 13 year olds.

TheMadElf
05-27-2021, 08:18 AM
How dumb do you have to be to be asking what is exclusive about a vanity only to rogs

Mythocrisis
05-27-2021, 10:54 AM
If you don't like this vanity . Skip it..it's 2 vanities after all ...2 drops in a pond.

Pushs
05-27-2021, 11:40 AM
Then play mage lol

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkThis got me lol

Inozuke
05-27-2021, 12:50 PM
Most of the ppl I play with ingame are working adults. Who do you think buys the platinum? Not 13 year olds.
not because they play old, it means that it is not for minors xD

Spooked
05-28-2021, 01:34 AM
And i quote: “in rogue we dont have feminine vanities”
???
Im starting to doubt wether i was playing rogue for the last few years now

Shake
05-28-2021, 06:25 AM
the only thing I'd want changed are the arms

Sent from my BOSCH Washing Machine using Tapatalk

xsilentninjax
05-28-2021, 07:48 PM
And i quote: “in rogue we dont have feminine vanities”
???
Im starting to doubt wether i was playing rogue for the last few years now

certified bruh moment

Jkoevy
05-30-2021, 04:00 AM
bruh demanding lmao

Sent from my SM-A205FN using Tapatalk

nmircheva
05-30-2021, 04:27 AM
Why rogues never get a cute face? This is very disappointing ...
Compare this cutie with the ugly lady of the forest stone white ridiculous face expression ...
ashera face for rogues or make us something cute
Ty

Kaheri
05-30-2021, 04:31 AM
Why rogues never get a cute face? This is very disappointing ...
Compare this cutie with the ugly lady of the forest stone white ridiculous face expression ...
ashera face for rogues or make us something cute
Ty

E L O I A

nmircheva
05-30-2021, 05:04 AM
E L O I A

M E N O L I K E Y

Undershooting
05-30-2021, 05:54 AM
Can’t believe how some ppl still find a way to compare the lady forest set to this...

kulldeepboro
05-30-2021, 01:23 PM
I just want the helmet ._. and it does not fit the magician, he looks ugly in body (there is no need to change classes just for a vanity)
why being so selfish ? cant u see everyone disagree with u . u should atleast have enough common sense to stop replying when u dont make sense anymore . i get hurt seeing u being bullied by everyone . just stop .

Soyeonara
05-30-2021, 03:41 PM
why being so selfish ? cant u see everyone disagree with u . u should atleast have enough common sense to stop replying when u dont make sense anymore . i get hurt seeing u being bullied by everyone . just stop .

Hahahaha this got me lol

Inozuke
05-30-2021, 04:41 PM
I sincerely envy the vanity that was not naughty, I accept it, but this is horrible in how it moves and all those who do not understand please be attentive to what they comment

Is ugly xD

Mojos
05-30-2021, 07:26 PM
mage vanity sale completed.... when is the vanity sale for war?

THE GOLDEN KING
05-30-2021, 08:12 PM
mage vanity sale completed.... when is the vanity sale for war?

Trolle vanity/Beal vanity set would be nice.

Nocturnus
05-30-2021, 11:11 PM

Mommy's card buys it

Nocturnus
05-30-2021, 11:17 PM

be honest, the body looks horrible in magician, only the helmet is worth it, and being the rogue the most feminine character, they should have given a similar option to them too. though I wouldn't get it out of the magician.

Nocturnus
05-30-2021, 11:21 PM
What?

This is incorrect, in previous ursoth events there has always been a choice of recolor dresses, only this time they gave a different look to that vanity of the lady of the forest, but it is still another dress.

Kakashis
05-31-2021, 01:56 AM
I personally love Ashera's look! A cute blue haired girl with cat ears I'm super sold! Even bought the demonic version and I don't like that one at all xD

tailwarrior
05-31-2021, 02:30 AM
Well In my opinion, I do hope that we get a face similar to this one for rouge.It's just a suggestion and I hope for it in the near future.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Dock544
06-03-2021, 10:12 PM
I just spent around 30m to buy 2 of the head vanityz

Sabiee
06-06-2021, 01:14 PM
What?

Yea agree but this head and face would go well with rogues too unlike lady it was a good idea not to make a war version of it ( prolly mag too )like many other feminine look and design that has a war version of it so imho lady made for rogues only is justified ,however would like to have a rogue version of Ashera head for rogues , js ..