PDA

View Full Version : The new exclusive vanity for mage

Illegal
05-27-2021, 08:13 AM
I have a suggestion, since it's released the same time gauntlet is, can we pls use the tokens from gauntlet to obtain the vanity? since the exclusive vanity for rogues, I think mages should be too. In this way, not just the rich players could enjoy gauntlet but us poor players who plays for fun too.

ps: pls consider redesigning the vanity, those hands are just too massive.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Sharky04
05-27-2021, 08:27 AM
+1, some players cant afford plat.

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Illegal
05-27-2021, 08:33 AM
+1, some players cant afford plat.

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalkyes, don't forget us free to play players :)

Saint Jaffo
05-27-2021, 08:39 AM
+1
Rogue’s exclusive vanity was available for tokens, I don’t mind grinding 7500 tokens from hauntlet/gauntlet to buy the one for the mage. It makes no sense having a first exclusive vanity available for tokens while the other one is only available for platinum.

Oakmaiden
05-27-2021, 09:11 AM
+1
Rogue’s exclusive vanity was available for tokens, I don’t mind grinding 7500 tokens from hauntlet/gauntlet to buy the one for the mage. It makes no sense having a first exclusive vanity available for tokens while the other one is only available for platinum.

This seems a reasonable option.

Smokedboy
05-27-2021, 09:34 AM
+1 for me, idc if is the max cap of hauntled tokens i will try afford

dikirim dari g9 prime menggunakan aplikasi

Illegal
05-27-2021, 09:36 AM
yeh no matter if it's 7k tokens, we will have no problem since gauntlet doesn't need energy

Saint Jaffo
05-27-2021, 10:00 AM
They could just make it like the event we had last year, in which we could buy the Dark Watch Sword and the other vanities. They just need to increase the max number of hauntlet coins and it’s all set. @Cinco

Advocacies
05-27-2021, 10:35 AM
+1 This seems gonna make gauntlet more enjoyable

Illegal
05-27-2021, 10:51 AM
@Cinco I hope you would consider this.

TheMadElf
05-27-2021, 11:02 AM
#Bluelivesmatter

oopsmash
05-27-2021, 11:03 AM
+1 like the swamp commando before can obtain via token but untradable

Gnarsito
05-27-2021, 11:04 AM
+1 fair suggestions for f2p players

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Willl
05-27-2021, 11:13 AM
10k hauntlet tokens and make it bound and only during Gauntlet s8 event and I agree

Nice idea tho

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Cinco
05-27-2021, 11:14 AM
If you go back to the countless negative comments about the proliferation of the Lady of the Forest you'll see where this choice originated for the Ashera stuff.

Saint Jaffo
05-27-2021, 11:23 AM
What about two versions? One that is bound to the account for 7-10k hauntlet tokens and the other one tradeable but purchasable with platinum

Cinco
05-27-2021, 11:23 AM
What about two versions? One that is bound to the account for 7-10k hauntlet tokens and the other one tradeable but purchasable with platinum

I see that as doubling down on a bad idea - so I'm gonna say 'hard no.'

Willl
05-27-2021, 11:32 AM
The important thing its that hands... Aside plat or tokens those are tiny things.. Vanities can be afforded by everone with gold but leaving that hands that way I would be shocked xD

Cinco
05-27-2021, 11:36 AM
The important thing its that hands... Aside plat or tokens those are tiny things.. Vanities can be afforded by everone with gold but leaving that hands that way I would be shocked xD

The important thing (to me, at least) is the compatibility with the Sorcerer animations - so that wearing the new costumes allow you to continue to use weapons, interact with objects and such. I've asked the Art team to do what they can about the proportions while maintaining the full suite of Sorcerer anims. If you think about it: the Ashera / Demonic Ashera assets never 'do' anything, and thus they don't support all of the things that a player character is supposed to do. Hopefully that makes sense :-)

Willl
05-27-2021, 11:43 AM
Well that s right. From designer point of view you should care things work, but from point of player view we wants use something we can actually see.

True also that set wasnt made to to use weapons

I don't want to judge your work, and neither complain for a fix, cause the complains are always endless on the forums and I dont need make more so I will use other vanities..But wait a second and have a look at the hands, are you able to not laugh?

Illegal
05-27-2021, 11:51 AM
If the exclusive vanity is impossible to be remodeled, at least make it accesible for everyone. Obtaining it through platinum is just unfair for us F2p players. This idea would not just make us get our hands on those vanities but makes us enjoy the event too. As far as I can see, only rich and geared players can enjoy this event.

Cinco
05-27-2021, 11:58 AM
If the exclusive vanity is impossible to be remodeled, at least make it accesible for everyone. Obtaining it through platinum is just unfair for us F2p players. This idea would not just make us get our hands on those vanities but makes us enjoy the event too. As far as I can see, only rich and geared players can enjoy this event.

Since the item is trade-friendly, anyone with enough gold will be able to obtain it. On tokens: unlike the Lady of the Forest, which was by all accounts WAY too accessible and thus worthless on the secondary market, these items will be limited. This protects their value to some extent. Changes to the model are in no way 'impossible,' my comments serve to provide development context. The team is aware of the feedback and will be assessing the best path forward :-)

Illegal
05-27-2021, 12:13 PM
Since the item is trade-friendly, anyone with enough gold will be able to obtain it. On tokens: unlike the Lady of the Forest, which was by all accounts WAY too accessible and thus worthless on the secondary market, these items will be limited. This protects their value to some extent. Changes to the model are in no way 'impossible,' my comments serve to provide development context. The team is aware of the feedback and will be assessing the best path forward :-)dang doesn't this seem to be unfair? I get your point though. This is done to somehow preserve it's rarity, but what can you say about players listing it on insane prices on auc? let's say 20m per piece? you got any plans on how to fix that matter? As far as I know, prices works based on it's rarity.

umarrahim
05-27-2021, 12:24 PM
dang doesn't this seem to be unfair? I get your point though. This is done to somehow preserve it's rarity, but what can you say about players listing it on insane prices on auc? let's say 20m per piece? you got any plans on how to fix that matter? As far as I know, prices works based on it's rarity.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using TapatalkIts trade friendly......It is accessible to free to play players bro..... If u are willing to pay the correct price that is.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

octavos
05-27-2021, 12:41 PM
Find me in-game selling for 40m a piece, hope u got cash!!!!!!!!!...lol jk

on a serious note. I'm all for preserving rarity :) im there to buy and re-sell cus I do want to complete my corruption set.

will0
05-27-2021, 11:13 PM
can you create a more masculine vanity for mage? Seems like these 2 are female centric looks and how much Plat will these vanities cost it is not posted.

umarrahim
05-28-2021, 03:25 AM
If you go back to the countless negative comments about the proliferation of the Lady of the Forest you'll see where this choice originated for the Ashera stuff.Regarding the Lady of The Forest....

1) LB players literally had very limited options to spend their tokens....

2) They ran a lot, using dolls, had a lot of tokens, and spent them on that vanity.

3) Using dolls gave them higher token income, and since they were running lb, they ran a lot.

4) As per my calculations, it takes an average of 10-13 hours for a normal person to get that vanity for tokens, which in the end worth 3m...

5) A simple solution was to add tokenized crates....

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Susanne
05-28-2021, 03:25 AM
There's enough masculine vanities for mages. More than enough.
Mages only have one other female vanity and that's Violet and warriors only have a wedding dress, which to be honest looks ridiculous. Apologies to any warrior who wears the wedding dress.
Now people may think it doesn't matter what your character looks like and maybe it doesn't. If that's the case, why do we have vanities..hmmm?
Those hands on mage have always looked stupid but the developers and programmers can't turn the clock back. It would take some work to alter it now.
I'm not bothered about the mage body anyway, all I wanted was a girly face that stayed on. One that could be bought from Birgit. The body can stay as it is for all I care because mages are cute anyway.
If it's not permanent and comes off in the tub, it's not for me. I'll go back to pocket legends where there is more choice.

Mojos
05-28-2021, 04:30 AM
yes we need more gurly vanity looking for mage... patiently waiting for ashera