PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet event SB [emoji35]

jaeden.
05-27-2021, 02:43 PM
It’s literally impossible without a good full lv76 team to run the event.. this is much more difficult then the ones back in the day pretty lame man.

Pretty lame……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futumsh
05-27-2021, 03:06 PM
It was doable with 2 characters with relatively poor gear in testing (though not quickly), with me playing both badly. If it's the croc room you're having trouble with, adjust your strategy for the amount of damage you can handle taking.

intruders
05-27-2021, 03:21 PM
I tried solo with my mage with ebon staff and some other not that bad gears and wasn't able to get past the first room as those two tribal mobs hardly get a dent and even when I saw their hp coming down they heal themselves.

Wonder what exactly "poor gear" was used during the testing.

jaeden.
05-27-2021, 04:38 PM
It was doable with 2 characters with relatively poor gear in testing (though not quickly), with me playing both badly. If it's the croc room you're having trouble with, adjust your strategy for the amount of damage you can handle taking.

With a full team of randoms it takes 10mins or we can’t even finish the map because ppl leave cuz the map is ridiculously hard for non level 76 people.

It’s not possible to catch up points wise to a full lv76 team when they are tripling or quadrupling your points while your lv71-74 team is struggling to get pass the last boss 10 minutes later.

Tackled
05-27-2021, 06:51 PM

And if I’m not mistaken the old gauntlets were harder. Had no procs or anything so I think you guys are fine

jaeden.
05-27-2021, 09:45 PM
And if I’m not mistaken the old gauntlets were harder. Had no procs or anything so I think you guys are fine

No I don’t think so, I played the last gauntlet on my level 10 twink and it was the easiest thing ever. I tried it on my twink earlier and you get Insta killed, such a shame this event was ez, fun, “*WORTH PLAYING*” now it’s cared towards people with no social life & ptw entertainment.

Overall this event gets 1/5 blunts now

Futumsh
05-27-2021, 10:23 PM
Clearly this event was not meant for you then. Move along.