PDA

View Full Version : To: Mysticaldream

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-16-2010, 01:49 PM
(Cascade also)

I have HAD it with your sick and hollow posts. I have had it up to HERE! -draws an animated line next to my head- It's really starting to get annoying. So, I want you to delete your recent posts.

Now you have a choice: Either we delete your flaming posts and let's be friends again, OR, disagree, keep the posts there, and completely ignore each other.

It's your call.....But just so you know I'm being the bigger man here and trying to solve this anger between us.

This thread is not meant to cause any flame wars. Also, why should other people reply when I'm trying to talk to mystical?

Cascade
08-16-2010, 01:50 PM
Go take a nap little kid.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-16-2010, 01:51 PM
Go take a nap little kid.

no thanks :D

Oh yeah, and I mean this for you too.

kavanah
08-16-2010, 01:52 PM
By posting another flaming thread to publicly scrutinize Mystical? That doesn't seem like being the bigger man to me...

but what do it know?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-16-2010, 01:54 PM
By posting another flaming thread to publicly scrutinize Mystical? That doesn't seem like being the bigger man to me...

but what do it know?

There are two reasons I posted this non-flaming thread in off-topic:

1.) Mystical wouldn't reply to me in PM.
2.) It's better to do it public so that there is more evidence of what happens.

kavanah
08-16-2010, 01:57 PM
There are two reasons I posted this non-flaming thread in off-topic:

1.) Mystical wouldn't reply to me in PM.

And I hope Mystical ignore's this thread too, as that would be being the bigger person.

2.) It's better to do it public so that there is more evidence of what happens.

That's a very immature way to look at it truthfully.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-16-2010, 01:58 PM
And I hope Mystical ignore's this thread too, as that would be being the bigger person.

That's a very immature way to look at it truthfully.

*sigh* your just giving me a hard time right? I'm asking to be friends again; that's being mature after all those flaming posts we posted to each other.

KingFu
08-16-2010, 02:10 PM
Actually you are the one that didn't reply. You ask questions, you are gonna get answers, and I was being honest. You seem to have a problem with me commenting on your threads when you are asking questions about yourself to the community, I can answer them, and I did, and I was being honest. Making a forum aimed towards me, and flaming at me is pathetic. In the forum with you asking if we thought you were a troll or a scammer, I answered and was being honest. If you have a problem with me or Cascade posting on your forums, then don't post forums. I am tired of you trying to point the finger and trying to act like the innocent one, because you aren't. After every comment I make, you overreact to it, and come messaging me like always.

I can't wait till this thread, like all the others you make gets locked, this truly proves that you are a forum troll, and I am done with this forum since it is so immaturely written, and such a juvenile thread, you clearly are naive that this is a forum site, post what you want, but you can't stop your thread from receiving feedback. So I finished with this thread, and really hope you learn how to mature over time. Post, and reply what you want, but at least be a big enough man to message instead of posting a forum for the whole community to read. If you want my attention, message me, for I am not even gonna read this useless thread.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Actually you are the one that didn't reply. You ask questions, you are gonna get answers, and I was being honest. You seem to have a problem with me commenting on your threads when you are asking questions about yourself to the community, I can answer them, and I did, and I was being honest. Making a forum aimed towards me, and flaming at me is pathetic. In the forum with you asking if we thought you were a troll or a scammer, I answered and was being honest. If you have a problem with me or Cascade posting on your forums, then don't post forums. I am tired of you trying to point the finger and trying to act like the innocent one, because you aren't. After every comment I make, you overreact to it, and come messaging me like always.

I can't wait till this thread, like all the others you make gets locked, this truly proves that you are a forum troll, and I am done with this forum since it is so immaturely written, and such a juvenile thread, you clearly are naive that this is a forum site, post what you want, but you can't stop your thread from receiving feedback. So I finished with this thread, and really hope you learn how to mature over time. Post, and reply what you want, but at least be a big enough man to message instead of posting a forum for the whole community to read. If you want my attention, message me, for I am not even gonna read this useless thread.

I did message you.....but you weren't replying......

EDIT: Oh yeah and you weren't being honest because you were laughing at my questions.

Royce
08-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Guys this is exactly what we don't need more of in the forums. If you really have that much of a problem with someone's forum posts, you can ignore them here just like in game, and all of their posts will be covered.

flaimdude
08-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Dude... you didn't learn. Grow up. Also, this is what PMs are for. The public forums are not your personal messaging service.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-16-2010, 04:17 PM
Let this thread go, mystical and I are PMing each other now.....

Potawto
08-16-2010, 04:21 PM
*sigh*

10 chars.

pvpmaster
08-16-2010, 08:16 PM

AMEN
/10 chars

Iambirdman
08-16-2010, 08:18 PM
i am gonna drop my 2 cents just for the fun of it:)
but lighting you are the king!!!!

king of useless posts that is:)

so why would mystics and cascades bother you?
i am stumped!

this is just for your own thinking.
no need reply

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-16-2010, 08:29 PM
@pvpmaster: Dont even begin.

@iambirdman: don't reply to this thread, and I am not the king of useless posts.