PDA

View Full Version : Serious Player LF Fun/Active Guild

Kyng
05-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Hey guys whatsup? My In game name is Kyng. I've been playing DL for around a week now and IM HOOKED! Currently level 19 plan on getting 20 in next few hours though. I have joined two random guilds in game and both have blew. Exiled Angels were way to technical about little stuff (kicked player for saying Fart-O-Tron) and Eternal is just not active/chatty enough for me. I'm really wanting a strong pvp guild as well that could show me the ropes (ima quick learner). I also just bought 500 plat. Not trying to show off or anything but trying to show my dedication to this game and would also like to know how to wisely spend it. Message me in game I'll be bopping in and out alot everyday. Look forward to hearing from some guilds :)

Oroboros
05-11-2012, 11:20 AM
You are welcome to the malkavian guild if you want, you seem like the type of player i need in the guild. I havent been so active on the recruitment so its only me for now. Check out the malkavian post if your intrested (i am lvl 20 and play everyday as much as i can).

HunterSLAYER
05-11-2012, 02:38 PM
U can't expect a guild to be active/chatty in everyone's timezone, Kyng.

Just saying.

We're good :D

Reported for move to general discussion section.