PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Allow over fill of energy meter

Deathpunch
05-11-2012, 11:11 AM
I know this has been mentioned a few times in other threads, but I feel it is important enough to warrant its own. If there is already one about it, sorry, search on tapatalk is... not the best.

Please allow the energy meter to go over 25 if you get bonus energy as a reward for a completed quest or as a loot drop from an enemy if the amount would put you over 25.

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered HTC Evo 3D

phrosts
05-11-2012, 01:33 PM
I agree. Its not like it would go over by much. Unless you just get extremely lucky with drops.

Rare
05-11-2012, 02:51 PM
Agreed.

Maybe make it so you can still accrue energy, just have the timer shut off if you 25 or more.

bronislav84
05-11-2012, 03:12 PM
I like this idea.

Cahaun
05-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Love it. It's like giving the vampire energy drinks.

Sryyoulose
05-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Yeah ikr...

Deathpunch
05-11-2012, 05:14 PM
... and then you level when you exit the 3D and it goes back down to 25

:sorrow:

Lol! Nah, they could code it to where level ups only reset the meter if you're less than 25 energy.

As an aside, they could also attach an achievement to the first time you get 26+/25 energy. The "Full of Piss n' Vinegar" achievement. Lol!

-----

Flowman
05-12-2012, 08:00 AM
I like it, but I think it should only be from rewards from completing the timed quests. The drops in the missions are random, so just refilling to 25 is enough. But I do agree it should be allowed to overflow from rewards. It's annoying to get +3 energy reward with 25/25 energy.

kallima
05-13-2012, 10:04 PM
Solution: just do a mission before collecting. That pretty much solved my irritation when it happened to me.

Deathpunch
05-14-2012, 09:56 AM
Solution: just do a mission before collecting. That pretty much solved my irritation when it happened to me.

I wouldn't call that a solution, more of a work-around. It works, I just think they should allow over filling.

-----

kallima
05-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Workarounds are usually used in context regarding to bugs or software problems, as it seems like the devs intended this, my solution works perfectly for me. Semantics and perception. I have no issue with not allowing the energy bar to "overfill" as it has only happened to me once. Those that choose to collect missions with a full energy bar do so knowing they may waste any energy possibly gained.

Not arguing this further, you don't like my solution, don't use it, but to only comment by saying I used the "wrong" word and to correct it seems petty. Have a good day.

Deathpunch
05-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Workarounds are usually used in context regarding to bugs or software problems, as it seems like the devs intended this, my solution works perfectly for me. Semantics and perception. I have no issue with not allowing the energy bar to "overfill" as it has only happened to me once. Those that choose to collect missions with a full energy bar do so knowing they may waste any energy possibly gained.

Not arguing this further, you don't like my solution, don't use it, but to only comment by saying I used the "wrong" word and to correct it seems petty. Have a good day.

Yes, petty. My opinion of your solution is petty? Hardly. If it floats your boat, fine. Do it that way. But in my opinion, and a few others, it seems, they could do better.

-----

xChilla
05-14-2012, 10:21 PM
I completely agree! I hope they allow this in the future, I think it's really needed!