PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet duration

Saint Jaffo
05-27-2021, 10:33 PM
I’m loving the event, although I was kinda mad because we had no loot nor we could buy the new sorcerer’s vanities with tokens, but running Gauntlet with my mates brought back memories to me, and it’s kinda fun for a while until your fingers start to hurt. Isn’t 2 weeks too much for this event? I think (and I’m sure many other players do too) that 1 week is more than enough.

Spooked
05-28-2021, 02:38 AM
I’m loving the event, although I was kinda mad because we had no loot nor we could buy the new sorcerer’s vanities with tokens, but running Gauntlet with my mates brought back memories to me, and it’s kinda fun for a while until your fingers start to hurt. Isn’t 2 weeks too much for this event? I think (and I’m sure many other players do too) that 1 week is more than enough.

Truth be told, we really dont need constant events. This is an event that will most likely be skipped by the vast majority of the players.
Best to keep it that way have it be less of an event, the constant back to back events are making events in general less special in my eyes.
It rarely excites me to even see an upcoming event anymore

Zia
06-06-2021, 01:32 PM
Truth be told, we really dont need constant events. This is an event that will most likely be skipped by the vast majority of the players.
Best to keep it that way have it be less of an event, the constant back to back events are making events in general less special in my eyes.

I agree! When I played in 2013 this was certainly not the case. At least put a day or two in between events! It's quite exhausting sometimes.

Also: Gauntlet is the worst event in this game! Two weeks is wayyyy to long. I've seen an uptick in people quitting the game since it started. Not sure if it's related, but boring events that just a small group of people want AND can do is just bad business imo.

Mythocrisis
06-06-2021, 04:03 PM

There's a lot of people who like back to back events during a lockdown period.
I appreciate what they're doing.
It's always an excitement to see a new event
Let's not stop this .and it's profiting the team in some way too I'm sure apart from all the hard work they put in back to back events.
Ty .