PDA

View Full Version : Making my return

Flowman
05-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Didn't consider this a "new player" thread because I'm not really new.
But regardless, some of you know me from SL. I was around for the entirety of the Beta and was one of the leading members of "Gears of War" with Zero and Shadow. I made some pretty damn good signatures, and ended up adding a minor in graphic/web design to my resume as well.

I'll admit, I browsed the boards for a while but lost interest and went on to other things. Graduated college, got a job, matured a lot in just a short period of time...strange how much you mature once you enter the real world.

I might only be around for a few months...long story short, I didn't like where the job I took out of college was going to take me, so I am now on the hunt for a new job and have moved back home with my parents...a little 'lame' at 23, but it is what it is.

Anyways, what's new around here? Where are all my old buddies at? Zero? Shadow? Nike? Ebalere? Zbooo? Legend? Bodmasta? Theseus? Morfic? Forgive me if I missed your name.

I joined a guild in game because they asked me, but if any of my old friends have a guild, I'd like to re-establish contact with you all. Anyone who remembers me, please add me in game. I have 2 accounts at the moment:

Flowseidon - lvl 20
Atropine - lvl 17

shinchin
05-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Flow. sup bro long time no c. Hows things. glade to c u back..:D

PS... we all in Sparkling Pwines :eek:

octavos
05-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Didn't consider this a "new player" thread because I'm not really new.
But regardless, some of you know me from SL. I was around for the entirety of the Beta and was one of the leading members of "Gears of War" with Zero and Shadow. I made some pretty damn good signatures, and ended up adding a minor in graphic/web design to my resume as well.

I'll admit, I browsed the boards for a while but lost interest and went on to other things. Graduated college, got a job, matured a lot in just a short period of time...strange how much you mature once you enter the real world.

I might only be around for a few months...long story short, I didn't like where the job I took out of college was going to take me, so I am now on the hunt for a new job and have moved back home with my parents...a little 'lame' at 23, but it is what it is.

Anyways, what's new around here? Where are all my old buddies at? Zero? Shadow? Nike? Ebalere? Zbooo? Legend? Bodmasta? Theseus? Morfic? Forgive me if I missed your name.

I joined a guild in game because they asked me, but if any of my old friends have a guild, I'd like to re-establish contact with you all. Anyone who remembers me, please add me in game. I have 2 accounts at the moment:

Flowseidon - lvl 20
Atropine - lvl 17

Sparkling Pawnies...yup most of us are there.
WB, flow...nice to see you back.

Flowman
05-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Ah Ghost sorry I didn't mention you!

Good to see two familiar faces straight away.
If you guys would invite me to the guild, I'd appreciate it :D

Edit - wow is my signature outdated/not anywhere near the skill level I have now lol

morfic
05-11-2012, 02:05 PM
MORFIC STILL IN THA HOUSE BROTHA.

Lol, great to see you back man. Zero and Shadow are still around from time to time. GoW ended up merging with Sparkling Pwnies, so they are my home boys now. Bodmasta is a forum moderator for World of Midgard (As well as myself). But most of them and myself are running around in DL under the SP flag.

Flowman
05-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Morfic thanked 280 times? I think I've seen everything now lol.

morfic
05-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Morfic thanked 280 times? I think I've seen everything now lol.

Rofl. Don't ask me how. It is continually a surprise to me as well. I think 270 of them are from StompArtist though.

Cahaun
05-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Flowman! Welcome back! It's been a while :)

Flowman
05-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Hey Cahaun, nice to see you're till around.

I also think I owe you a signature...or something...

yeah......................................maybe some day :D

Cahaun
05-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Hey Cahaun, nice to see you're till around.

I also think I owe you a signature...or something...

yeah......................................maybe some day :D
Someday ;)

Lowlyspy
05-11-2012, 02:28 PM
Oh my god, you are a sight for sore eyes Flow. Big welcome back buddy.

Flowman
05-11-2012, 02:32 PM

ahh see now I feel bad for even listing names. How could I forget you! :(

Such waves of nostalgia. Can you even call flashbacks from a year or so nostalgia? Too bad. NOSTALGIA

Cahaun
05-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Ikr? Remember Raasasa, Flow? Me, Low, and you did Cycorp together.
*hint* Vular Queen Room *hint*

octavos
05-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Ikr? Remember Raasasa, Flow? Me, Low, and you did Cycorp together.
*hint* Vular Queen Room *hint*

what I remember was the flowsidon video...now that was funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvJL1W1D93A

KingFu
05-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Never really got into SL, but I remember your name and sigs around here. Welcome back

Deathpunch
05-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Ebalere has pretty much quit.

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered HTC Evo 3D

Flowman
05-11-2012, 07:58 PM
ah well that's sad to hear. He was a good friend/good kid.

Thank you all for the warm welcome

dugantale
05-11-2012, 08:10 PM
WB even tho weve nrver met :]