PDA

View Full Version : Lootable Ker'shal Weapon

Armani Boi
05-28-2021, 08:49 PM
Dear STS,

Kindly increase a bit the % to loot Ker'shal Weapon. Thanks.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-28-2021, 08:56 PM
Dear STS,

Kindly increase a bit the % to loot Ker'shal Weapon. Thanks.

No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farmisthevibe
05-28-2021, 08:57 PM
No

+1 make it available for all to get :)

Alghost
05-28-2021, 08:57 PM
+1 make it available for all to get :)

-1 nah no need

Farmisthevibe
05-28-2021, 09:00 PM
-1 nah no need

+1 for Freetoplay players=fair and fun :) and available to all.

Alghost
05-28-2021, 09:01 PM

Game runs of plat buyers not freeloaders sorry

Farmisthevibe
05-28-2021, 09:02 PM

Tough very tough. +1 To make it available to all :)

Saint Jaffo
05-28-2021, 09:04 PM
+1, also make it purchasable with tokens so everyone is happy.

Armani Boi
05-28-2021, 09:04 PM

It was said that can loot in Elite Gold Puzzle Chest, bought so many spend spend gold but unfortunately i did not loot a single Kershal.

Farmisthevibe
05-28-2021, 09:06 PM
It was said that can loot in Elite Gold Puzzle Chest, bought so many spend spend gold but unfortunately i did not loot a single Kershal.

Yup read my messages above I agree with you totally :) the rich players who can afford will disagree about it :p

Smokedboy
05-28-2021, 09:13 PM
-1, this drop rate is fine

dikirim dari g9 prime menggunakan aplikasi

Farmisthevibe
05-28-2021, 09:14 PM
-1, this drop rate is fine

+1 it’s fine ? Explain to me how :o

Alghost
05-28-2021, 09:16 PM
+1 it’s fine ? Explain to me how :o

It’s meant to be rare that’s it, if you want one so badly buy plat and get one.

will0
05-28-2021, 09:16 PM
no thank you - 100x

Armani Boi
05-28-2021, 09:17 PM

Sure i can buy using plat but nothing in store!

Farmisthevibe
05-28-2021, 09:17 PM

Good point use plat and buy where?:D

Smokedboy
05-28-2021, 09:23 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIf you want one, pay the gold of his price, don't need to ruin the price of this beautiful staff

Farmisthevibe
05-28-2021, 09:25 PM
If you want one, pay the gold of his price, don't need to ruin the price of this beautiful staff

Well dam sir-what’s wrong with making kershal available to all?:O+1 to increasing drop rate :)

Alghost
05-28-2021, 09:26 PM

Is this a joke? Or you truly don’t know?

Simple buy 10k plat, buy elite gem kit for 5 plat each sell for 95k each and make 160-170m and buy kershal, that’s how you get one with plat.

Armani Boi
05-28-2021, 09:27 PM

I bought many times 1,700 platinum ready to buy Ker'shal in Store but not available. I hope STS should consider to offer in Store!

Farmisthevibe
05-28-2021, 09:28 PM

Simple buy 10k plat, buy elite gem kit for 5 plat each sell for 95k each and make 160-170m and buy kershal, that’s how you get one with plat.

Of course I was joking too bad you didn’t notice.+1 to increase drop rate ;3

Alghost
05-28-2021, 09:30 PM
Of course I was joking too bad you didn’t notice.+1 to increase drop rate ;3

So this post you made is just a joke then? Go play outside.

Farmisthevibe
05-28-2021, 09:32 PM
So this post you made is just a joke then? Go play outside.

Post?play outside?sorry for hurting your feelings didn’t intend to(I did).+1 increase drop rate :) keep replying ima just troll df out of you :o

crackdown
05-28-2021, 09:33 PM
Wrong Section, This post should be in Suggestions and feedback not here, can any Dev close this useless thread in this section please? @Cinco

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Farmisthevibe
05-28-2021, 09:36 PM
Wrong Section, This post should be in Suggestions and feedback not here, can any Dev close this useless thread in this section please? @Cinco

You’re right I just noticed that +Not useless :)

Alghost
05-28-2021, 09:38 PM
A brick fell on my head.

+1 I agree.

Farmisthevibe
05-28-2021, 09:39 PM
+1 I agree.

Tough nice try :o

aquilez
05-28-2021, 09:40 PM
+1

worshipped
05-28-2021, 10:49 PM
Lol various threads were created and got unnoticed by devs, and anyone with a brain can understand why, because it would create controversy. There are hundreds of kershal/maul/hooks in the game right now. They have been obtained with a drop rate less than 0.04%, if they were to increase the drop rate , all of tte people who opened would complain just like a similar situation with the green arlor sets and steel commandos.

If the weapons were useful for pve, it would make a lot more sense to increase the drops rates. But these are 100% for vanity purpose. So a big -1.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Tookyo
05-29-2021, 03:56 AM
-1 , as long as it doesnt affect gameplay it shouldnt be available to all , if it gets available to everyone i demand 1x set of each 2014 halloween lb cuz why not

Undershooting
05-29-2021, 05:37 AM
I demand ice golem set for all XD if possible yeti set too

KarTik1
05-29-2021, 07:47 AM

Lol i dont think any one will buy a single plat if they are only player in game :p
Free to play players arent playing for free actually
They are making real life rich noobs to spend there money. Cause they cant stand to look like any other player thats why they spend money .
And kerahal isnt pay to win at all its just an old wepon And comes out of a elite chest .
Its not game breaking to increase chances of looting old arcanes out of elite chest.
What will happen if they even increase chances by double . Just for a week once in year as an event.

KarTik1
05-29-2021, 07:50 AM

Lol in which book it’s written sir that maul kershal and bb hooks meant to be rare :p.
It wont break game .
Or just release them on forgoton vanity event :p

KarTik1
05-29-2021, 07:56 AM

Its not a big deal for even a free to play player to farm 120-160m in a month it can be done in evg and dm but tell me how many player are selling these item in game all the time
Increasing supply for 2x will only affect price by 10-20 m bro cause there is no supply but demand is high so prices will remain high.
And about rarity its level 36 wepon
And atleast there are 4-5 k kershals in game rn most of them are on inactive account.
Maybe like 3-3.5 k kershal are on inactive account.
Atleast for compensating they should increase drop rate to balance its rarity.

Mythocrisis
05-29-2021, 08:32 AM
Its not a big deal for even a free to play player to farm 120-160m in a month it can be done in evg and dm but tell me how many player are selling these item in game all the time
Increasing supply for 2x will only affect price by 10-20 m bro cause there is no supply but demand is high so prices will remain high.
And about rarity its level 36 wepon
And atleast there are 4-5 k kershals in game rn most of them are on inactive account.
Maybe like 3-3.5 k kershal are on inactive account.
Atleast for compensating they should increase drop rate to balance its rarity.

120-160m per month?
Free to play players?
4-5k kershals in game?
3-3.5k on inactive accounts?

Gee please tell us more of Ur facts.

Encryptions
05-29-2021, 08:55 AM
Don't have to buy plat to be op in this game. It just takes time like most other games. Keep playing and one day you will be able to afford 1. I would say increase drop rate if the staff costed like 300mil+ but it only costs 100mil+ below 180mil not sure of exact price.
In end game people are farming 2 mil per hour.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

KarTik1
05-29-2021, 08:59 AM
Don't have to buy plat to be op in this game. It just takes time like most other games. Keep playing and one day you will be able to afford 1. I would say increase drop rate if the staff costed like 300mil+ but it only costs 100mil+ below 180mil not sure of exact price.
In end game people are farming 2 mil per hour.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I am just sayin there are many buyers so price wont go down if they even increase drop rate secretly for some time .
Cause there are limited people who are farming crates:)
So it will not hurt the game at all.

Farmisthevibe
05-29-2021, 09:01 AM
I am just sayin there are many buyers so price wont go down if they even increase drop rate secretly for some time .
Cause there are limited people who are farming crates:)
So it will not hurt the game at all.

Yup just increase drop rate cause the price for it is ridiculous ;)

octavos
05-29-2021, 12:42 PM
I got the off brand kershal...the staff of protection. -1 it's ment to be farmable, and should stay that way and preserve its value.

There isn't much items to farm after you capped, so this helps the game longevity

Tackled
05-29-2021, 01:33 PM
I got the off brand kershal...the staff of protection. -1 it's ment to be farmable, and should stay that way and preserve its value.

There isn't much items to farm after you capped, so this helps the game longevity

Well said my friend.

BaronB
05-29-2021, 07:55 PM
another fine example of the greed that's cursing around in game lately...

Too many good points made by everyone that's -1 and that's why also -9001 from me.

KarTik1
05-29-2021, 08:03 PM
Only people yelling about -1
Who already have these weapons sighhhhh
And people who are asking who have enough gold but almost impossible to find a buyer or its mad to invest like 300m on crates and loot nothing .

Farmisthevibe
05-29-2021, 08:07 PM
And people who are asking who have enough gold but almost impossible to find a buyer or its mad to invest like 300m on crates and loot nothing .

True..asl +the person who messaged above yours has kershal also :) they don’t want the price to lower -don’t know why-[emoji854]

Stephencobear
05-29-2021, 08:14 PM

Ok, here you go

-1 from sum1 who doesn’t have this item

Some ppl want something because it’s rare, but ask for it to be less rare causing it to be less wanted

Also if your solution is to make it less rare for a limited time, realize those that miss your limited availability are gonna make the same thread asking for the item to be more common so they “have the chance to get”

KarTik1
05-29-2021, 08:15 PM
True..asl +the person who messaged above yours has kershal also :) they don’t want the price to lower -don’t know why-[emoji854]

Also i dont want prices to go down m just saying that there isnt enough suplly it should stay at the price jt is right now neither go up nor go down with this speed they will only go up.
Increase drop rate by a lil wont hurt the price or atleast increase drop rate of chest drop can also balance things

Tackled
05-29-2021, 08:47 PM
Not everyone is meant to have something.. the hard truth -9002 it’s possible to loot it and that should be enough for you to go farm for it. Instead of me being all negative, I say keep going regardless of the rate. I understand how you feel. I took a gamble at war chest and it took me thousands of chest to loot it and I mean thousands but I didn’t give up and if you do the same I’m sure you’ll love the outcome
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210530/968d3a15a779e06e7dddbf59d8a94233.jpg

Farmisthevibe
05-29-2021, 08:52 PM
Not everyone is meant to have something.. the hard truth -9002 it’s possible to loot it and that should be enough for you to go farm for it

You have kershal also I’m guessing? Pretty hard to loot..+months of farming it and nothing doesn’t feel good..+1 to increase drop chance :)

will0
05-29-2021, 08:53 PM
like not every have lepre banner / medusa set / ice golem / ghost set etc.. there's many such thread over past years ... STS already mention they should remain exclusive ...

KarTik1
05-29-2021, 08:58 PM
like not every have lepre banner / medusa set / ice golem / ghost set etc.. there's many such thread over past years ... STS already mention they should remain exclusive ...

Those were event exclusive items these are normal expension gears not meant to be rare as other items you mentioned above bro.
These items should be as rare as
Level 71-76 arcane items or any expension arcane item.
They dont deserve to be as rare as they are now
Because they dont drop from new locked crate then increase chance of droping crate frim boss or increase their drop rate wont hurt game and economy at all.
These wepons who have them already have billions on there account.
So m just asking to increase supply by a bit not by a ton.

Tackled
05-29-2021, 09:00 PM
You have kershal also I’m guessing? Pretty hard to loot..+months of farming it and nothing doesn’t feel good..+1 to increase drop chance :)

No I don’t have a kershal actually and I edited it to be a little less harsh.

Farmisthevibe
05-29-2021, 09:02 PM
Those were event exclusive items these are normal expension gears not meant to be rare as other items you mentioned above bro.
These items should be as rare as
Level 71-76 arcane items or any expension arcane item.
They dont deserve to be as rare as they are now
Because they dont drop from new locked crate then increase chance of droping crate frim boss or increase their drop rate wont hurt game and economy at all.
These wepons who have them already have billions on there account.
So m just asking to increase supply by a bit not by a ton.

Only the rich peeps who can afford kershal will say-1 crazy right?

KarTik1
05-29-2021, 09:10 PM
Only the rich peeps who can afford kershal will say-1 crazy right?

Can you define rich bro
Here everyone who’s responding on this thread have 500gl +
All are able to farm 120-160 gold in 2 months
Better then farming crate directly and buy vanity dirrect .
What m saying it will open more ways of farming .
People still go to infested to farm ebon armor because they know its rng but still if they farm hard they will loot 1-2 pieces per month by farming 1 hr a day for it and make 20 m atleast and other mire items too.
By farming in those maps dont give you either enough or enough crates and they go for like 50-70k depend on crate.
And it is rng base map so you can loot 2-3 crate per hour or 10 crate base on how lucky you are.
Ok i agree dont increase drop rate of wepons from those crates .
Instead add all three wepon in planer crates with bunch of more arcane crap items we have in game .
Add new bosses to arena with high hp and damage and make arena worth running again what about that.

Saint Jaffo
05-29-2021, 09:42 PM
Selling Popcorns and sodas
100k each combo
Take them with butter!

kulldeepboro
05-30-2021, 01:27 AM

hahaha if they dont respect the struggle of players who tend to waste countless hours of grinding and actually compete with plat buyers i feel they need to have fair in all things .

Tookyo
05-30-2021, 02:22 AM

Youre literally the only person 1+ing this thread , stop and go farm gold or merch that way you can afford it not by asking for its price to go down ( by increasing supply )

Kelyx
05-30-2021, 03:41 AM
11 posts.

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

QuaseT
05-30-2021, 07:45 AM
-1 keep it rare.

Oakmaiden
05-30-2021, 07:53 AM
Increase increase increase!

Farmisthevibe
05-30-2021, 09:09 AM
Youre literally the only person 1+ing this thread , stop and go farm gold or merch that way you can afford it not by asking for its price to go down ( by increasing supply )

If you can read there are others who+1 also. I really don’t give 2 ****s about your opinion I asked to increase drop chance through puzzleboxes if you don’t like it keep bitching about it then idgaf.-respectfully-[emoji1783]

THE GOLDEN KING
05-30-2021, 09:33 AM
If you can read there are others who+1 also. I really don’t give 2 ****s about your opinion I asked to increase drop chance through puzzleboxes if you don’t like it keep bitching about it then idgaf.-respectfully-[emoji1783]

The answer is still no

Oakmaiden
05-30-2021, 09:38 AM
Biggest criers bought one and don’t wanna lose their investment. If they wanna take that risk it’s on them. It’s not a LB prize. Not locked item. Not a plat purchase. Plus a trillion for increasing drop rate. Neenerneener.

Farmisthevibe
05-30-2021, 10:21 AM
The answer is still no

Didn’t ask you **** bro and idgaf same as my other comment above -depends on devs response anyway. You guys just want kershal price to go up +1 increase drop chance for the Free to play players

THE GOLDEN KING
05-30-2021, 10:36 AM
Didn’t ask you **** bro and idgaf same as my other comment above -depends on devs response anyway. You guys just want kershal price to go up +1 increase drop chance for the Free to play players

You know what, I’m with you. Increase the drop rate! Cinco :)

Alghost
05-30-2021, 10:37 AM

Come to think of it, yeah great idea let’s make all items free!

Farmisthevibe
05-30-2021, 10:42 AM
Come to think of it, yeah great idea let’s make all items free!

I see the joke -funny- it’s one item that you can afford and I cannot. I’m Asking to increase drop chance through puzzleboxes . I Don’t need your sarcasm. And if you don’t like it keep replying and bitching [emoji2955]

Alghost
05-30-2021, 10:48 AM
I see the joke -funny- it’s one item that you can afford and I cannot. I’m Asking to increase drop chance through puzzleboxes . I Don’t need your sarcasm. And if you don’t like it keep replying and bitching [emoji2955]

Nah, no, no, no, you’re truly mistaken I found the light, I too want free things. Why just stop at kershal? Why stop there, let’s go further! Let’s let all items be free for all so no one gets left behind!

Tookyo
05-30-2021, 10:49 AM

LoL this is a public forum and you got no business stfuing people , matter of a fact if anyone needs stfuing it you , youre literally spamming bullshiet even tho everyone is telling you how this is such a bad idea
I pray to god Cinco wont listen to you.

Cinco
05-30-2021, 11:01 AM
OP made their point and it will be considered. No promises in what we decide.

It’s cool to see at least one new stream of drama that is not entirely “alt tt meta.”