PDA

View Full Version : Do you really want to take ALL the stratagey out of pvp?

Appleisaac
05-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Ugh... Twinking on my 13 has been brutal lately :P. I kite people and kill em easily; however, they say things like "noob kiter" or "no gf... U suk" because of kiting and sometimes even rush me. This one guy (after rushing me for kiting 2x), pulled out his talon and stood pretty much on my character. He then said "go". I say "how is this fair? Even if I was using a talon, it wouldn't be fair". We step back a little bit and then we fight. I kite him easily and he dies. He then says "no gf. U didn't let meh stomp". I tell him that's part of the game and that it wouldn't be fun if it was all stats... Imagine that... Pvp starting at point blank range with neither party moving. Ew

/end rant

TY for reading ;)

Nick41324
05-11-2012, 07:00 PM
the ignore button is your friend. i have sooooooo many complainers on my ignore list its not even funny. You can also troll them :). rush them and say "complain about that" (which they usually do).

So you kinda got 2 options, troll them or ignore.

birdmasta
05-13-2012, 11:49 PM
lol nick i think u do both since u just posted that...

MightyMicah
05-13-2012, 11:58 PM
This is exactly what made me go insane for however short a time. Just ignore the haters, hook up with a few good friends and twink with them. Remember, if anyone complains at all, they are probably wrong. Just pwn and let pwn ;)

~MM

Kixxler
05-13-2012, 11:58 PM
Maybe you should actually do something about it besides complaining on the forums about how you can't fight back.

Walkhardd
05-13-2012, 11:59 PM
the ignore button is your friend. i have sooooooo many complainers on my ignore list its not even funny. You can also troll them :). rush them and say "complain about that" (which they usually do).

So you kinda got 2 options, troll them or ignore.

Troll ftw! Ignoring is boring.

I found a very simple way of dealing with the complainers. I just say "lol" everytime they say anything.

Nick41324
05-14-2012, 12:10 AM
lol nick i think u do both since u just posted that...
If you`ve ever pvped with me... lol

I also enjoy "insert your excuse <<HERE>>". Thats tends to make the nerds rage

wvhills
05-14-2012, 12:00 PM
i say pop in a game, rush a few then leave.

Cytokinesis
05-14-2012, 12:02 PM
Troll ftw! Ignoring is boring.

I found a very simple way of dealing with the complainers. I just say "lol" everytime they say anything.
Or just reply with "Cool."
They become quiet after a few minutes ;)

Matutd
05-14-2012, 12:07 PM
I'm usually the silent type in pvp if I'm not with friends. If I get rushed, I rush back. If people wanna 1v1, I'll 1v1. I'm fine with whatever rules are played, the more they talk, the easier it is to kill em, either they learn, or you can rack up some good kills :)

StompArtist
05-14-2012, 12:08 PM
Rush them all.

Cytokinesis
05-14-2012, 12:08 PM
I really don't like ignoring people, I enjoy watching them rage :vD:

Gaunab
05-14-2012, 01:05 PM
i say pop in a game, rush a few then leave.

IF you rush,

i say pop in a game, rush them all and stay! It's actually quite fun.

Nick41324
05-14-2012, 02:17 PM
Anyways... noobs will be noobs. Rise above them ;)

birdmasta
05-14-2012, 08:48 PM
nick, i thought u quit... u still play?

Entertaining
05-15-2012, 09:38 PM
Kiting is frowned upon by noobs. As if you are going to sit and fight auto for auto... At that point it would be a "who has the better gear" contest, and not a fight. Simply tell them if they don't want to fight then dont say go. There isn't even an unwritten rule against kiting, so you are in the right.