PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Exclusive Vanity

xsilentninjax
05-31-2021, 10:29 PM
Alright, Mage vanity sale has ended. Rogues complaining on their helm yadayada...
Now it's the hype for warrior folks!!
What will it be, Bael? Inan' Hesh?

Shower thoughts,
- Making the bael vanity buyable with tokens (Temple Event)
- Ghost bael and Inan' Hesh vanity for store bought ones (Big Mega Stonks ya hear me)

Also, for all 3 classes. Although this has been suggested for years, it'd be interesting to have Greek themed deity event for AL
(Like Marvel?)

Rewards (LB)
(Overall)
[Top 10]: Athena Parthenon furniture, Athena's Aegis backpack
[Top 25]: Banner of the Amazons
Warrior (Choose 1[Top 10]): Zeus/Dionysus/Hades
Rogue (Choose 1[Top 10]): Hera/Athena/Artemis
Mage (Choose 1[Top 10]): Hermes/Poseidon/Apollo
Note: These class vanities can be alternated (Greek event #1,#2,#3...and so on)

What are your opinions?

Saint Jaffo
05-31-2021, 10:52 PM
+10000000000000 i got hyped while reading it although it’s a suggestion

ChaoticG
05-31-2021, 11:05 PM
Pretty cool idea for Greek deity theme, would be interested to see how it would translate to AL vanities. +1

THE GOLDEN KING
05-31-2021, 11:06 PM
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

merlintrue
05-31-2021, 11:14 PM
id like to see a big foot vanity kind of like a recoloered yeti brown obvisouly minus horns a lil more furry lol but i +1 this too

Avaree
05-31-2021, 11:33 PM
id like to see a big foot vanity kind of like a recoloered yeti brown obvisouly minus horns a lil more furry lol but i +1 this too

Ewww let’s have something else, rog and mage received brand new look. Warriors should too.
Some good suggestions above your post xD

merlintrue
06-01-2021, 12:11 AM
Ewww let’s have something else, rog aIInd mage received brand new look. Warriors should too.
Some good suggestions above your post xD

I love the suggestions ava lol i just wrote about mythology vanities in a thread before this dont like the idea of being lb since the future of lb seems untradable is what i wasnt sure of suggested a big foot for lb since yeti for wars seems to be the craze recolored yeti this n that lol! I dont wanna comment on my thoughts on those two new mages vanities that just came out tho i ate hot wings id hate to puke them up lol

Advocacies
06-01-2021, 02:21 AM
Why u get bael :(( we mages should have gotten jadis gearlose as limited vanity and not slenderman ashera :(( anyways op cool idea bael with bael axe :0

Spooked
06-01-2021, 03:11 AM
I would really like to see a greek diety event, make us some fancier togas than the one thats been recolored 12 times!

flashio
06-01-2021, 04:58 AM
Something I'd like to see as a vanity as well would be a troll based one, such as the tindirin troll.
In'an hesh I think would be easy to adjust for all 3 classes and would look pretty clean.
+1 as well to having some op looking furniture items awarded for top LB, tho maybe those should be made tradeable since some players may run lb aiming for a different prize and may not be interested on housing, if made untradeable I wouldn't complain tho.
Also for upcoming events would be nice to have a poll on forum's to vote on what type of vanity would be awarded for lb. That poll of items can be distributed depending on their popularity from poll results (lb/vendor/store/Boss drop).

trueido
06-01-2021, 09:04 AM
in the greek mythology there are 3 big gods which are Zeus, Poseidon and Hades.
long time ago I made a thread about this is what the next expansion should be, like Varden valley, each class has arcane weapons based on a boss? think about each class had weapons based on the greek gods like
Rog gets:
Zeus Lightning blades
Zeus Lightning bow

War gets:
Poseidon Tsunami Trident
Poseidon Tsunami Fortress

Mage gets:
Hades Soul Staff
Hades Soul gun

Overbear
06-01-2021, 10:33 AM
Yes I want to be a greek god. Or goddess.

Oakmaiden
06-01-2021, 11:32 AM

Brand new artwork....

Aburus
06-01-2021, 01:01 PM
+1 for bael
-1 inan hesh

aquilez
06-01-2021, 01:19 PM
+1

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Marosok
06-01-2021, 01:56 PM
I like this better than Bael. Drakeula from Halloween event.

Encryptions
06-01-2021, 03:21 PM
Shrek vanity!

Shake
06-01-2021, 04:29 PM
i’d pay serious money for a bael vanity

drawfflerz
06-01-2021, 06:07 PM
still hope for this weapon to be vanity since 2013. lol if anyone know where this weapon locate, you are true legend xDhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210601/83dfa8d0ebf2b379c5aa725ea31348db.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

will0
06-01-2021, 06:18 PM
mage gets feminine vanity should be across all toons class

Mojos
06-01-2021, 07:39 PM
cant wait for this... hope we get a good one.

+1 for bael w weap vanity

firebelt & crystalkiller
06-01-2021, 11:58 PM
still hope for this weapon to be vanity since 2013. lol if anyone know where this weapon locate, you are true legend xDhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210601/83dfa8d0ebf2b379c5aa725ea31348db.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

oh yea.. need something thicc.. not pencils and sticks anymore.

xsilentninjax
06-02-2021, 10:37 AM
DING DING DING!!!!

The Poseidon Vanity on the arising expansion is for all classes!!!

Looking forward to the exclusive warrior npc vanity, crossing fingers on bael!!

Shower thoughts:

Expansion - Has a feel of atlantis with multiple tweaks similar vardan. Question is, will it have a similar public event similar to rebuilding garetta??

Really love these tho

Tackled
06-02-2021, 01:46 PM
-1 bael Or anything of that sort.
Please use that creativity when the time comes sts.

Alghost
06-02-2021, 05:55 PM
+1 on Beal vanity.

Yvenne
06-02-2021, 10:17 PM
-1 bael Or anything of that sort.
Please use that creativity when the time comes sts.

My brain cannot...

Isn't the boss npc vanity concept considered new? isn't that a form of creativity?

By that logic, might as well call it a day and erase any trace of the rogue's forest and mage's ashera whatsoever
Gee, wonder what drama it'll cause if such an action had been taken

+1 to bael/Inan'hesh

Spooked
06-03-2021, 03:06 AM
My brain cannot...

Isn't the boss npc vanity concept considered new? isn't that a form of creativity?

By that logic, might as well call it a day and erase any trace of the rogue's forest and mage's ashera whatsoever

+1 to bael/Inan'hesh

Youre right.. to a certain extent.
Slapping already existing game assets on a player model and sticking a NEW! Sticker on it is not being creative, just recourceful or rather lazy.
Its not new if it already exists, saying the general concept of copying game assets on player models is new makes no sense

Tackled
06-03-2021, 09:51 AM
My brain cannot...

+1 to bael/Inan'hesh

Yeah your brain literally cannot work? Why are you pressed? obviously you’ve seen bael many times right? Therefore if this was made into a vanity wouldn’t it be less creative than making an entire new set? Some may agree and some may not obviously not every tank wants those vanities they aren’t even close to the best looking bosses.

Mages asked for that vanity and many wanted. it’s not like they planned to give all classes previous boss vanities. do your research before you get pressed for one comment

Yvenne
06-03-2021, 10:44 AM
Youre right.. to a certain extent.
Slapping already existing game assets on a player model and sticking a NEW! Sticker on it is not being creative, just recourceful or rather lazy.
Its not new if it already exists, saying the general concept of copying game assets on player models is new makes no sense

That's a fair point. However, we can both agree that completely abolishing this alternative concept that they recently released would be counter-productive. Since it somehow already plays a value in regards to the game itself.

Yeah your brain literally cannot work? Why are you pressed?

It was a figurative speech of trying to work one's head around a certain problem. Working out how different scenarios could work, was that so hard?

obviously you’ve seen bael many times right? Therefore if this was made into a vanity wouldn’t it be less creative than making an entire new set? Some may agree and some may not obviously not every tank wants those vanities they aren’t even close to the best looking bosses.

A good rhetorical, what I figured from here is that you are against this general concept regardless of class and want something new entirely. Correct me if I'm wrong. In addition, the way you put out how people may have differing opinions regarding the bael vanity contradicts your latter half of the statement. "Best-looking bosses" are relative to each person, and the same thing would apply, not everyone may agree to it.

Mages asked for that vanity and many wanted. it’s not like they planned to give all classes previous boss vanities. do your research before you get pressed for one comment mr.my brain literally cannot function

Not quite sure of what you meant, but if overthinking is a lacking part of the brain to you then I don't know what is.
I may not have the in-depth memory in regards to a game, but at least I try to keep track on what recent things are going on.
Was is it really necessary to call names? To each of their own I guess. Not going to pry on that.

Tackled
06-03-2021, 11:34 AM
just a heads up “my brain cannot” is an indirect insult in many places and used in many ways. Back to the topic. You were thinking so one sided it’s unbelievable.

1.) Sorry if that hurt your feelings I truly apologize but stop thinking one sided.

2.) what’s wrong with wanting an entire new set for tanks ? Oh right we’ll go back to playing the unfairness game with players who’ll act like kids.

3.) I don’t care ultimately, if sts wants the keep the exclusive class vanities within that category of previous cap bosses, Then that’s what sts will decide to do lol I don’t run the company. You were talking as if they announced that? And If so out of all the bosses in arlor that suit tanks, you’re telling inan and bael should be made into a vanity version ? My opinion of course but they are dull and played

heartsense
06-05-2021, 05:52 PM
Bael and Inan Hesh

Spooked
06-05-2021, 06:06 PM
That's a fair point. However, we can both agree that completely abolishing this alternative concept that they recently released would be counter-productive. Since it somehow already plays a value in regards to the game itself.

Yes, i never preached for it to be anything necessarily bad.
I was just a bit dazzled by someone saying copying something that already exists can in any way be labeled new and/or can somehow be misconstrued as creative.
I get where youre coming from, personally i did really like the rogue variant, even though i wouldnt catch myself wearing it due to how common it is.
In the end i dont really care what they do when it comes to vanities, wish they let the community have more influence on it.

Stormydragon
06-06-2021, 12:53 AM
+111111111

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk