PDA

View Full Version : Free Platinum on Chrome, possibly?

PianoWizzy
05-12-2012, 09:59 AM
I was thinking of possibly video advertisements, or interactive flash advertisements, something of the sort, that we could watch on Chrome so that Chrome users could obtain free platinum as well. A hopeful idea?

Rauekat
05-12-2012, 10:38 AM
Yes plz really want free play for chrome

azichea
05-12-2012, 04:01 PM
i vote this up too very good idea

Skeletonlord
05-12-2012, 04:11 PM
I was thinking of possibly video advertisements, or interactive flash advertisements, something of the sort, that we could watch on Chrome so that Chrome users could obtain free platinum as well. A hopeful idea?

Unfortunately, free platinum for chrome is not going to go ahead. It would be extremely hard for us to download google chrome apps to get 1 platinum, and it would be very time consuming.

I do not honestly think it will happen, possibly in the upcoming months, but I think it has been ruled out entirely.

Otukura
05-12-2012, 04:18 PM
Unfortunately, free platinum for chrome is not going to go ahead. It would be extremely hard for us to download google chrome apps to get 1 platinum, and it would be very time consuming.

I do not honestly think it will happen, possibly in the upcoming months, but I think it has been ruled out entirely.

You have no idea how all these "free XXXX" on the computers work, do you? It's all "enter your (fake) personal info here!", NOTHING like downloading apps. Check out companies like Peanut Labs, Super Rewards, etc.

The Flash
05-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Just go on a mobile device and get free plat then play on chrome

PianoWizzy
05-13-2012, 11:42 AM
Please read my OP :/ I said "video advertisements" or "interactive flash advertisements". You seem to have just come into the topic to reply to the title.

Swimmingstar
05-13-2012, 08:19 PM
You have no idea how all these "free XXXX" on the computers work, do you? It's all "enter your (fake) personal info here!", NOTHING like downloading apps. Check out companies like Peanut Labs, Super Rewards, etc.

Bah that stuff is boring. 99% of the time you probably wouldn't get what you wanted. And if you include surveys. I hate surveys claiming to give you stuff. Besides, easier to hack?

PianoWizzy
05-14-2012, 12:31 PM
Added some formatting so that you could read what I was talking about. XD

PianoWizzy
07-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Bumping, with my suggestion to read the OP carefully XD

Aracnus
07-05-2012, 06:23 PM
I completely agree with this, i have an Ipod Touch but no wifi so i can't get apps like most people, i think that getting deals for Chrome would be awesome, Cuz it helps out players such as Piano and myself