PDA

View Full Version : LOYALTY AWARD - Guild more than 5 years in Arcane Legends

Armani Boi
06-02-2021, 09:12 AM
Dear Devs,

Can you consider awarding rare vanity for guild who is more than 5 years being loyalty award. Can add requirement to have a least with minimum 300 members or you set-up other requirements as well to qualify.

5 years = 5 vanity flag
10 years = 10 vanity flag
and etc etc

This is to show your appreciation to the Guild who support the games for so long! The rewards will be given to GM and he is responsible to distribute to the deserving members too.

Thank you.

Oakmaiden
06-02-2021, 09:16 AM
So, who in that guild gets a prize. The guy who joined yesterday? Or the alt guilds ppl hold for extra toons? I personally belong to a guild and own 2 more. Will I get 3 prizes? Gonna say no on special bonuses for guilds.

Armani Boi
06-02-2021, 09:21 AM
So, who in that guild gets a prize. The guy who joined yesterday? Or the alt guilds ppl hold for extra toons? I personally belong to a guild and own 2 more. Will I get 3 prizes? Gonna say no on special bonuses for guilds.

The award is given to the GM and its up to him how he will distribute the 5 vanity.

PatD
06-02-2021, 09:52 AM

i can only see drama coming from something like that

flashio
06-02-2021, 10:31 AM
The only way that wouldn't bring drama I think would be if said banners were only available as guild furniture and this item would pass from gm to gm every time the gm changes so it is an actual reward to the guild and not the players that belong to such guild.

XYRRU
06-21-2021, 07:41 PM

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk