PDA

View Full Version : Curious, who has my name?

Otukura
05-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Sent a email to support(along with some other stuff), asking if they could tell me who has it, and make sure nothing bad was being done in it. But then it occurred to me, it most likely was a forumer, as its not actually anything except a jumble of letters, and thus not likely to be picked up by a random person. So... if you have it, lmk? I don't want it back, just wondering.

Wish I could change my forum name... as it's the only thing tying me to it now. D:

Swimmingstar
05-13-2012, 02:20 PM
I've been waiting so long to reveal this. Parth has 2 accounts. It's weird I'm speaking in 3rd person. Well I am Parth. I've disguised this account to be a different person. Your signature is correct, also. I have the name otukura and I use it to scam people.

razerfingers
05-13-2012, 05:01 PM
I've been waiting so long to reveal this. Parth has 2 accounts. It's weird I'm speaking in 3rd person. Well I am Parth. I've disguised this account to be a different person. Your signature is correct, also. I have the name otukura and I use it to scam people.

O.o really?

Sent front my HTC Evo 3D using tapatalk 2

XghostzX
05-13-2012, 05:07 PM
Hey otu-- if there's anything I can do to help, let me know. Not exactly sure what the deal is here.

Matutd
05-13-2012, 05:11 PM
Otukura is a river in new Zealand. Maybe it was taken by somebody who lives near there

Otukura
05-13-2012, 05:28 PM
Hey otu-- if there's anything I can do to help, let me know. Not exactly sure what the deal is here.
If you see them, I'd love if you'd just ask who they are. Honestly, I just wish it wasn't associated with a the GoA award. If a new player thinks a GoA is asking them something, and trusts them for it, not so good.

Otukura is a river in new Zealand. Maybe it was taken by somebody who lives near there

In all my times googling it, never seen that. :p

Matutd
05-13-2012, 06:17 PM
I saw it straight away haha, like 2 seconds googling :P

Otukura
05-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Apparently its inactive, but support didn't tell me anything else, other than asking if I wanted it for 50 plat.

LwMark
05-13-2012, 06:52 PM
You know yu can pm sam and get a forum name change

Otukura
05-13-2012, 06:53 PM
You know yu can pm sam and get a forum name change

He refused to do it.

Zeus
05-13-2012, 08:36 PM

Hi Parth. Feels weird talking to myself.