PDA

View Full Version : Au revoir!

Petrichor
05-12-2012, 07:38 PM
I'll miss you guys. I believe the saying is, i'm only digging myself a deeper hole. Or something like that. Anyways, I'm taking a break until cap raise. I'm talking about PL btw. Byeee!:love_heart: To my friends, sorry for the short notice. Forgive me

http://i47.tinypic.com/eeges.gif

Zeus
05-13-2012, 10:02 PM
What!? Chloe! It can't be! :(

Omigosh, we need to talk! I was just playing with you a few hours ago. What happened between now and then!?

I'm going to miss you, Chloe, keep in touch via FB! :)

NECROREAPER
05-14-2012, 01:15 PM
DDDDD:

Nooooo don't go!!! Who am I going to talk about girly TV shows with now and other randoms??? Surely you wouldn't make me talk with Parth about that D:

Zeus
05-14-2012, 04:29 PM
DDDDD:

Nooooo don't go!!! Who am I going to talk about girly TV shows with now and other randoms??? Surely you wouldn't make me talk with Parth about that D:

I am a straight male who enjoy watching The Vampire Diaries. :D

Paar
05-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Chloe Coming back to SL :) I THINK YES!

Petrichor
06-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Officially going away for a while :) Bye guys it was a nice run :love_heart: had my good byes last night. Sorry if I didn't get a chance to say it. If I didn't then bye everyone! I'll try to log on for humania release. After that I don't know the next time I'll be on. It won't be for a few months at least Oh, and I'm taking Cloakker with me bahahah. Bye everyone! We had fun and we'll miss you all! I just need to get back on track with my life, work on my relationships with people that i'm closed to, and get back to doing things for myself. I feel like i lost myself and i need to find myself. bye :love_heart:

XghostzX
06-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Chloe!

Now I don't have anyone to serve as a butler. What am I going to do without you?

Whatever the reason you're leaving for, I wish you the best of luck :) If you need anything at all send a message or text me. I really hope you come back, as well as david. Take care ma'am :)

Love ya,
~Will

Petrichor
06-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Chloe!

Now I don't have anyone to serve as a butler. What am I going to do without you?

Whatever the reason you're leaving for, I wish you the best of luck :) If you need anything at all send a message or text me. I really hope you come back, as well as david. Take care ma'am :)

Love ya,
~Will

I think fedex still works ;)
Getting ready to go away for a few months is what's making me leave :P I have a lot to do in sooo little time. Thank you will i am :love_heart: I'll come back when Humania comes out to level....probably in the nighttime though. Then I'm gone for a few months :)

Love yaaaaaz

XghostzX
06-12-2012, 07:45 PM
I think fedex still works ;)
Getting ready to go away for a few months is what's making me leave :P I have a lot to do in sooo little time. Thank you will i am :love_heart: I'll come back when Humania comes out to level....probably in the nighttime though. Then I'm gone for a few months :)

Love yaaaaaz

Haha alright and you take care of yourself. Say hi to me online whenever you're on :)