PDA

View Full Version : Mailbox & New Chat Screen

xChilla
05-12-2012, 11:31 PM
I have two suggestions...

One is, I really wish there were a mailing system where you can send a message or even items to your friends even if they are offline.

My second suggestion/request is to add a chat screen while we are on the map. I get messages from friends sometimes when I'm on my map screen, and if they say more than one thing and I can't view the entire chat at once unless i go into town. Also its bothersome to have to go into the friend screen each time to message someone if I don't click reply in time, or accidentally close the notification...

But adding a chat option while on the map screen would fix all this!! Please consider!!

xChilla
05-13-2012, 10:45 AM
I have a couple more suggestion/comments....

On iOS versions, i'm not sure about others, the scrolling on the campaigns screen is extremely unresponsive and slow!! When I tap to try and slide to see other maps its all glitchy... On chrome, the screen moves perfectly and its fast when I click on it to scroll over but definitely not on my iPod. Please make this more responsive!!!

Also the joystick and skill buttons need to be more responsive on mobile versions. Sometimes i have to press multiple times for anything to happen and its really frustrating in pvp. It'd be nice if the joystick were closer to the left too.

Skeletonlord
05-13-2012, 10:52 AM
These are all valid "improvements", however, why didn't you edit your first post rather than post a new comment?

In the future, you should try to edit your threads, it saves space on the thread and if you post new comments, it can be known as "necro posting".

Again, the mailbox idea has been suggested a lot of times, I really like the idea of that, and is pretty standard in most MMO's. We could just use chat messaging but it would add a whole new experience and perspective to the game, to go to a mailbox in town.

razerfingers
05-13-2012, 05:07 PM
These are all valid "improvements", however, why didn't you edit your first post rather than post a new comment?

In the future, you should try to edit your threads, it saves space on the thread and if you post new comments, it can be known as "necro posting".

Again, the mailbox idea has been suggested a lot of times, I really like the idea of that, and is pretty standard in most MMO's. We could just use chat messaging but it would add a whole new experience and perspective to the game, to go to a mailbox in town.

May i add... I found this useless how about edit and put in there that you can use /r to reply to a friends message whenever as long as you're PMing one.

Sent front my HTC Evo 3D using tapatalk 2

phrosts
05-13-2012, 05:20 PM
May i add... I found this useless how about edit and put in there that you can use /r to reply to a friends message whenever as long as you're PMing one.

Sent front my HTC Evo 3D using tapatalk 2

Your not understanding what he is suggesting. I agree put the mailbox in the game!