PDA

View Full Version : Changes made in Ashera set

Shubham
06-04-2021, 12:54 PM
Hey Dev's
Well lately I noticed that they have changed the look of Ashera set specially the helm .just want to confirm it if it's me or everyone is having the same changes ..( I guess they gave Ashera a neck 😂)which mages usually lack ..well I liked the earlier look much better .tc and be safe all .

Ilove_Poopoo
06-04-2021, 01:02 PM
Now it only fits with its armor counterpart. Any other armor, it floats again, alot more, and has a clear gap. This new neck it has is at the far back and is misaligned on almost every other armor . It looked more natural before the update, since it got lowered and connected to several vanities.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Shubham
06-04-2021, 02:34 PM
Yea I have noticed that too but the whole idea of vanity should be to use anything with everything ..by doing this they have made is specifically for that armour ..I have never seen sts change a vanity like this just for no reason .it was a lot better before updated as it could be clubbed with the original armour and with many other armour now it just look wierd with that unnecessary elongated neck

Futumsh
06-04-2021, 03:39 PM
Changes to any vanities are are the discretion of the art team. They may or may not be changed further. If you purchased it and are unhappy with the changes, contact support and request a refund.