PDA

View Full Version : Different 35 stat build?

Superdexme
05-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Would it be good to have 0 in debuffs (maybe 6 in CB) but all the extra stat points into slashes?? Intense damage but no debuffs? The extra damage makes up for the debuffs in a way

xbabybugszx
05-13-2012, 12:24 PM
Yeah, this build is mainly for fighting mages, but fails against other bears.

Superdexme
05-13-2012, 01:14 PM
How does it fail?

Darkfader
05-13-2012, 01:18 PM
How does it fail?

Other bears debuff your hit and damage, you miss a lot and those which you hit won't do much damage...

SuperGotenks
05-13-2012, 01:29 PM
Well, I guarantee you that a dodge build will fit in nicely for bears ;)

Zerious
05-13-2012, 01:47 PM
his build could possibly stomp on dodge bears.

I'd say with "throw kiting" you'd have a decent shot at beating bears... if you're quick enough.

Mainly beckon stomp sms as fast as possible while positioning yourself behind them so that stomp sends them away from you. The pull from beckon with stomp's knockback added on should send them flying away from you. If they beckon you too, then it only helps you by flinging you behind them; at this point, if you land stomp right after their beckon, they should even miss hell scream (they'll be thrown out of range).

razerfingers
05-13-2012, 01:57 PM
his build could possibly stomp on dodge bears.

I'd say with "throw kiting" you'd have a decent shot at beating bears... if you're quick enough.

Mainly beckon stomp sms as fast as possible while positioning yourself behind them so that stomp sends them away from you. The pull from beckon with stomp's knockback added on should send them flying away from you. If they beckon you too, then it only helps you by flinging you behind them; at this point, if you land stomp right after their beckon, they should even miss hell scream (they'll be thrown out of range).

I sort of do that on my 28 if i do it fast enough the 25 mages and other bears die pretty fast other times i die because they shield lol

Sent front my HTC Evo 3D using tapatalk 2

Zerious
05-13-2012, 01:58 PM
I sort of do that on my 28 if i do it fast enough the 25 mages and other bears die pretty fast other times i die because they shield lol

yeah that combo works mainly on bears, and sometimes birds. Mages.... not so much... like you said, if they time that shield, you finna die

razerfingers
05-13-2012, 02:10 PM
yeah that combo works mainly on bears, and sometimes birds. Mages.... not so much... like you said, if they time that shield, you finna die

The more expirienced mages shield after i bekon so stomp doesnt do much
I use a lvl 28 talon and 28 green crossbow they work except hit % isnt so hot since i use part str gear for armor