PDA

View Full Version : werewiger arcane ability clarification

Dispressor
06-06-2021, 08:11 AM
The werewiger arcane ability gives +25% dmg/elite dmg/boss dmg.

My question is, those tipe of bonus damage stacks or not?
Because in the description is not written that stacks but if you check your stats it works like it does.
For example it gives the same base dmg buff of arc reppy aa (but for this pet in the description is specified that damage is stacking).

Can someone of support be so kind to give an explanation to this? because I spent a lot of money in pets and now I realize that I don't even know if combination of damage provided by stats and arcane ability stacks or not. Probably i ll check better next time but can I get eventually some explanation?

Best regards.
Leiameot in game

Shake
06-07-2021, 12:55 PM
Yes, all of werewiger’s stat boosts stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dispressor
06-07-2021, 01:48 PM
Thanks a lot for explanation.

Immortal_Blood
06-11-2021, 07:36 AM
The werewiger arcane ability gives +25% dmg/elite dmg/boss dmg.

My question is, those tipe of bonus damage stacks or not?
Because in the description is not written that stacks but if you check your stats it works like it does.
For example it gives the same base dmg buff of arc reppy aa (but for this pet in the description is specified that damage is stacking).

Can someone of support be so kind to give an explanation to this? because I spent a lot of money in pets and now I realize that I don't even know if combination of damage provided by stats and arcane ability stacks or not. Probably i ll check better next time but can I get eventually some explanation?

Best regards.
Leiameot in game

best AA in the game!!!!!

Cadbbury
06-11-2021, 04:49 PM
How much do you guys think is arcane werewiger egg? Never saw someone selling it.

Shake
06-11-2021, 04:49 PM
How much do you guys think is arcane werewiger egg? Never saw someone selling it.

25-35m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk