PDA

View Full Version : Euro 2020

Illegaly
06-06-2021, 08:46 AM
As it's commonly known euro 2020 is on its way!
As I talk with every football/soccer fan in Arcane Legends everyone would like to see some stuff related to the euro tournament. It can be a vanity (like Lewandowski' or Ronaldo' football outfits [just their t-shirts and shorts, not their lookalikes]), some kind of equipment, pet or anything that has something to do with this event. Lmk what you think. :)

flashio
06-06-2021, 09:09 AM
As it's commonly known euro 2020 is on its way!
As I talk with every football/soccer fan in Arcane Legends everyone would like to see some stuff related to the euro tournament. It can be a vanity (like Lewandowski' or Ronaldo' football outfits [just their t-shirts and shorts, not their lookalikes]), some kind of equipment, pet or anything that has something to do with this event. Lmk what you think. :)

Maybe some kind of mini-event that allows 1v1 or 4v4.
It could be made like those retro games that had 2 bars moving up/down hitting a ball trying to score and protect their goal.
For this kind of event I think furnishing rewards would be easier to implement in game (shoes, goalkeeper gloves, balls, uniform stands, etc)
Anyway this could be a good way to fill an event-empty week to kill some time, a racing event was implemented, a fishing event will take place next week so a football related event could come in play.

QuaseT
06-06-2021, 10:48 AM
Basically playing video games to not be bothered with soccer, football or any other hyped sport. I dont want to see some random soccer dude's shirt ingame. Just me probably.

flashio
06-06-2021, 12:18 PM
Basically playing video games to not be bothered with soccer, football or any other hyped sport. I dont want to see some random soccer dude's shirt ingame. Just me probably.

They wouldn't be able to release any of the actual uniforms or name related stuff since they haven't the rights to do so but maybe a t-shirt with a random AL logo or such would fit perfectly.

QuaseT
06-06-2021, 01:43 PM
They wouldn't be able to release any of the actual uniforms or name related stuff since they haven't the rights to do so but maybe a t-shirt with a random AL logo or such would fit perfectly.Ye true tho a basic t-shirt with AL on it has few in common with the original suggestion of euro related vanities.

Oawaoebi
06-08-2021, 06:36 PM
Maybe make a weekend sale with limited quantities to not overcrowd. Its still the world of arlor.