PDA

View Full Version : Exiled Angels Contest

Alolucard
05-13-2012, 09:00 PM
Welcome! Id Like To First Introduce Myself; The Names Alolucard. Well My Real Names Matt But Whatever. Point Is, Exiled Angels Is Like A Family. Weve Come A Long Way From Whom That Shall Not Be Named.. And Weve Learned A Lot About Each Other and The Game, Together. And To Celebrate Our Success And Reward Our Outstanding Members That We Get To Meet Daily... Im Setting Up A Massive Contest!

This Contest Is Exclusive To Exiled Angels, In Fact You Should Have Your Title Set By Now :d And Don't Worry, Officers Are Excluded To Compete. (Well Have Our Own Little Tourny ;\)

The Rules Are Simple, Who Ever Has The Most Points At The End Of This Competition Will Be Rewarded... AN ALL ASSAULT LEGENDARY GEM SET. Worth Aprox. 125k in Auction! Secondary Prizes Are Being Sponsered By Other Officers So Try Your Darndest.

MEET IN THE GUILD HALL FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
Contest Begins May 18th 5:00pm EST(1pmPst,10pmGmt), When We Kick It All Off With A Costume Contest! Judges Will Be EA Officers. Points Will Be Given To Those Who Look Cool/Funny/Rich.
1st : 3 points
2nd : 2 points
3rd : 1 point
---

May 19th 1:00pm EST(9amPst,6pmGmt) Will Begin Our Main Event. PvP Skills Put To The Test This Day. Starting With CTF, Earn Points By Caping And Defending. Matches Will Be 3vs3 With An Officer On Each Flag To Referee.
You Can Pick Partners For Teams And Reply With Such Info If Prefered.
Tournament Style; So The More Wins, The More Points Likely.
1st Place Team : 6 Points to Each Player
Most Captures In A Match : 4 Points
Most Kills In A Match : 3 Points

Later That Day At 6:00pm EST(2pmPst,11pmGmt) Will Be DM.
Teams Can Also Be Made. Referees Circle The Ring And Watch For The Longest Serving King.
Toughest/Longest Time As King In Tournament : 6 Points
Most Kills For Team In Match : 3 Points
MVP Of Match : 2 Points

---
Sunday At Anytime Will Be A Random Bonus Contest Hosted By Myself. So Stick Around. Lower Level Contestants Will Be Grouped Accordingly To Balance Level Restrictions.
Points Will Be Totalled By Monday Morning. All Point Scorers Will Be
Posted And Details Elaborated. IfAnybody Has A Question, PM or Reply.
You MUST Enter To Qualify By Friday 5pm At Least
PM or Reply If Your Contending and/or With Your Team Name.
Like Lisette On Facebook.com/exiledangels

I Wish You All The Best Of Luck! Thank You So Much and Happy Hunting! ^,..,^

Cahaun
05-13-2012, 09:08 PM
Welcome! Your name is VERY familiar from Dark Legends. Good luck on the contest :)

Alolucard
05-13-2012, 11:57 PM
Thanx Man.

Aneshev
05-14-2012, 04:07 AM
Sounds mad alol, too bad i cant compete going to be interesting in the clothing contest.

Skaavamp
05-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Cool :D

Balage
05-22-2012, 01:59 AM
Hi Alolucard and others!

Were you able to do the pvp contest?
Do you plan other contests in the near future?

Thanks, B.