PDA

View Full Version : I need a guild sponsorship for item showing

Staffed
08-16-2010, 10:02 PM
I think that there should and will be another items showing. With all the new customization it would be crazy for there not to be one...the problem is i went into debt last time because the 3k did not cover the prizes of 100k for first(still have to get oreoman 50 more pm me Oreo) 50k for second and 25k for third. Thats why i would ask for a guild sponsorship. The guild would have to pay 175k but all the money that will be made will go to that guild... you will also get to advertise your guild as putting on the contest.

The guild will need=
-175k donation
-at least one person with photo booth to take pictures of the contenders(more would be better)

With out a guild donation the item showing will not go on...

JonDaDon
08-16-2010, 11:54 PM
i think thats a great idea. the merchant guild would love to do something like this. ask fabz about it!!!

Staffed
08-17-2010, 08:33 AM
will do>i think the new items will be cool

kavanah
08-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Tenacity would be more than willing to sponsor it or donate whatever is needed.

Fabz
08-17-2010, 11:35 AM
Hey!

Dont really understand what you mean with "another items showing" and why u need the money or what I have to do. Neither how this is profitable. Maybe the languagedifference since Im swedish. But explain to me in game or here so I get whats going on :)

Adrenaline
08-17-2010, 12:13 PM
How do I join a guild?

Chickdigcookies
08-17-2010, 12:19 PM
Hey!

Dont really understand what you mean with "another items showing" and why u need the money or what I have to do. Neither how this is profitable. Maybe the languagedifference since Im swedish. But explain to me in game or here so I get whats going on :)

i think they mean a contest on who looks prettier...? brag about your gear and what not. they need the money for prize money, but the money you donate will go to your guilds competitors (i think)...i could be wrong...

kavanah
08-17-2010, 12:26 PM
i think they mean a contest on who looks prettier...? brag about your gear and what not. they need the money for prize money, but the money you donate will go to your guilds competitors (i think)...i could be wrong...

From what I understand, Staffed wants to have another "showing" contest. You equip your coolest looking outfit, he takes a screenshot of you, then he submits on a thread for the competition. After the deadline they vote on who looks the most original, creative, and just plain cool. They are awarded prizes likewise.

Staff however is needing a guild or guilds to donate the prize money as a "sponsor" of the showing to award to the winners. Winners can be anyone.

Staffed what I would suggest is doing a free entry with a limit of 2 entries each.

I would also suggest putting up a grading scale of what judges will be looking at as well as getting together a judge panel of 3 people.

Staffed
08-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Yeah that's right both of you and we did have 2 judges last time and there may or may not be a fee

Staffed
08-18-2010, 11:54 AM
Here is the last item showing it should explain a lot about what it is

Staffed
08-18-2010, 11:55 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?4646-New-contest!(not-pvp)