PDA

View Full Version : need help in 10-15 pvp? I'll help!

birdmasta
05-13-2012, 11:09 PM
ive been noticing in this lvl range that there is a lot of not-so-good players. if u need help, i can help a lot WITHOUT USING A SINGLE PLAT! (on gear but respec maybe)

Apostel
05-17-2012, 01:59 PM
L14 Build NON-PLAT

L14 Full set of pink "-of well-beeing" (Weapon & 4 types of gems)

Skillbuild:

1 Shadow Dance
1 Hellblades
2 Fatal Burst

Passive Skills:

1 Vamp DMG
1 Health

Combo:

Charged Fatalburst - Shadow Dance - unholy force - hell bladed - charged normal attack + spamming skills.

Your health at L14 with this setup: 800-850 ;)

The most trickiest part is to get a Moonstone of Well-Beeing. He is pretty low farmed.

Enjoy.

-Darkapostel

PS. there is also a *cheap* version of this build that works also good. Just exchange the pinks with greens (that are around 1-3k per gem) and use a pink L14 weapon. Skills are same.

birdmasta
05-17-2012, 08:16 PM
Dang apostel u love health xD... i use passive mix so im pretty even in all stats. 92 attack, 97 def, 580 (i think) health, 41 damage (non plat)
build
-2 fatal
-1 unholy force
-1 shadow dance
-1 hell blades
-1 (the thing that boosts attack)

(btw u need unholy force to unlock fatal burst and the other skills...)

Apostel
05-24-2012, 09:25 PM
I did not tell 1sp in unholly force because you can't decide to skill it or not. Tutorial ends at level3 with yet skilled unholly force and shadow dance.

For my opinion, the most important is life (as it works as "mana" and health pool) and dmg (which directly inflicts skill dmg and dose.

I could bet that on the long turn the Guy with more health (even with less defense and attack) will turn out as winner. I have tried it all out yet.

birdmasta
05-25-2012, 08:31 AM
I did not tell 1sp in unholly force because you can't decide to skill it or not. Tutorial ends at level3 with yet skilled unholly force and shadow dance.

For my opinion, the most important is life (as it works as "mana" and health pool) and dmg (which directly inflicts skill dmg and dose.

I could bet that on the long turn the Guy with more health (even with less defense and attack) will turn out as winner. I have tried it all out yet.

mixes are best tho :)

Xsublime
12-14-2013, 03:20 PM
OK so help me with a lvl11 build plz. The skills and passives and the best combo and what fear I guess. Thx

Xsublime