PDA

View Full Version : New technique

Lookupnabs
06-08-2021, 12:03 PM
Guys im nowadays seeing a new scam technique which looks absolutely flawless ... where a seller sells a item for example ollerus and he says a ign who is actually a old player and his friend who has the gold and says he offered the overprice and then when i pm him saying i sell the same item just to check , he comes and ignores and mutes me concluding that its his friend who is helping manipulating the price .... and never buys it for the same price but the toxic seller has a ign which is like legit and he easily can confuse ppl. is there any way to notice this ....

Pls help me .....

-FA

QuaseT
06-08-2021, 12:18 PM
Guys im nowadays seeing a new scam technique which looks absolutely flawless ... where a seller sells a item for example ollerus and he says a ign who is actually a old player and his friend who has the gold and says he offered the overprice and then when i pm him saying i sell the same item just to check , he comes and ignores and mutes me concluding that its his friend who is helping manipulating the price .... and never buys it for the same price but the toxic seller has a ign which is like legit and he easily can confuse ppl. is there any way to notice this ....

Pls help me .....

-FASo its basically someone who pretends to have a high current offer from a well known player?

Kennethchiua
06-08-2021, 12:20 PM
I suggest knowing the real price by asking other friends,guildies or stranger and also checking forums for prices will help you out preventing these kind of doings.

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk

Shake
06-08-2021, 04:32 PM
What i do is i cross check the price with the forums and players i trust, so i have a general price bracket in mind for an item and don’t fall for any high fake “c.o”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
06-08-2021, 05:54 PM
Happened to me last time smb was selling an item 19m above real price (1m item) said he has current offer of 17m and told me ign. I didn't bought ofc not later I see another class with same ign as the guy I met before just a letter changed I checked his stats and guess what the current offer comes from spouse lmao

Immortal_Blood
06-08-2021, 09:41 PM

Pls help me .....

-FA

yeee man do what i was told and ask encryptions... XD

Oakmaiden
06-09-2021, 07:04 AM
Lol rofl , when was the last time ya went to a used car lot that had c/o on the window sticker? Wake up and smell the bullshxt already. There isn’t any c/o.. ever.. still loling all day.

Immortal_Blood
06-10-2021, 07:06 PM
Lol rofl , when was the last time ya went to a used car lot that had c/o on the window sticker? Wake up and smell the bullshxt already. There isn’t any c/o.. ever.. still loling all day.

lol
yeah, salt all over it...

Saint Jaffo
06-10-2021, 09:37 PM
This is also a common technique you must be aware of when buying from auction.

Tchrwitch
06-11-2021, 12:05 AM
This is also a common technique you must be aware of when buying from auction.

233502Wtf [emoji23] Thats kinda Danger spot tho [emoji23]

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Soyeonara
06-11-2021, 06:26 AM
Yeah, the one who scamming is problem, and the one who backup and protect the scammer also a problem