PDA

View Full Version : New class

Paktwo
06-08-2021, 05:35 PM
Pls new class in expansion like summoner or robot.

Oawaoebi
06-08-2021, 05:56 PM
Please not

Sent from my 11 letters needed.

xsilentninjax
06-08-2021, 05:57 PM
Is this one of your x'th birthday in a year wishes?

Stephencobear
06-08-2021, 07:07 PM
3 attributes = 3 classes

Making a class duel spec doesn’t make sense in this game
having a class be both main stat and another makes it worse than either pure stat (pve wise)

Saint Jaffo
06-08-2021, 07:25 PM
+1 I would like to see a new class.

Illegxl
06-08-2021, 08:27 PM
paktwo's back at it again

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
06-08-2021, 09:25 PM
so much work...! 1000 hours muito.. hah

Tchrwitch
06-09-2021, 03:10 AM
Why not a Healer Class is an absolute idea for this +1

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
06-09-2021, 04:01 AM
-1 game wasn't developed for introducing new classes in the first place and therefore it will only cause bugs and contradictions

Shake
06-09-2021, 05:14 AM
Why not a Healer Class is an absolute idea for this +1

use pots lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tchrwitch
06-09-2021, 05:17 AM
use pots lmao

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHealers not could only do an Heal. They can do Stack Buffs also to Enhance Party Attacks :)

Soyeonara
06-09-2021, 06:45 AM
Well, don't hope so much. It is STS. Just look the results when they made something, you think it will be nice?

(My honest opinion)

Kolpertis_333
06-09-2021, 07:16 AM
New class would pretty much be impossible to make now because there are way too many gear and vanities in the game. All of those gear and vanities would need to be reworked towards that New class, all the procs, even the useless ones.

As far as pretty much all of us would like to see a New class its simply too much work that litterally no one would want to do and in the end it most likely wont even be a good class since current 3 have everything you need.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

AlfineMahesa
06-11-2021, 11:56 PM
New class would pretty much be impossible to make now because there are way too many gear and vanities in the game. All of those gear and vanities would need to be reworked towards that New class, all the procs, even the useless ones.

As far as pretty much all of us would like to see a New class its simply too much work that litterally no one would want to do and in the end it most likely wont even be a good class since current 3 have everything you need.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalkwhy here always says it's impossible to create a new class-,- take a look at other games and if that class doesn't go well it can be updated again

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

TheMadElf
06-12-2021, 08:15 AM
Healers not could only do an Heal. They can do Stack Buffs also to Enhance Party Attacks :)

Sent from my Redmi 5 using TapatalkYou do realize mages can heal and curse there is no need for another to enhance

Sent from my SM-A025U using Tapatalk

Tchrwitch
06-13-2021, 07:26 AM
You do realize mages can heal and curse there is no need for another to enhance

Sent from my SM-A025U using TapatalkIts just a Suggestion Lmao theres no need to comment back people's feedback [emoji23] Chill. put ur own suggestion instead of hating other comments smh.

Alghost
06-13-2021, 09:08 AM
Its just a Suggestion Lmao theres no need to comment back people's feedback [emoji23] Chill. put ur own suggestion instead of hating other comments smh.

I like your advice.

I want a “Robotic Ape/Fairy Man” for a new class, it can shoot Ultra charged Power Feces from its eyes killing your team/friends in range and heal everyone(enemies included) and it also has this “Cryfail” skill which allows it to kill itself instantly letting the enemy get the advantage*skill activates randomly*. It also has a new “Screech” ability, which stuns your team and allies for 10 seconds straight, with a heavy bleed passive. Thoughts?

Immortal_Blood
06-13-2021, 10:07 AM
hmmmmmm come to think of it....they @devs @devs @devs did add 2 extra classes to PL! so................................................ .........

BaronB
06-13-2021, 10:16 AM
I don’t think most understand the work that would need to be done now after 8+years to add new chars into the game dynamics [emoji28]

It’s wishful thinking idea but unfortunately it’s a no and waste of energy discussing it really sorry to say

1<3

Stephencobear
06-13-2021, 12:44 PM
hmmmmmm come to think of it....they @devs @devs @devs did add 2 extra classes to PL! so................................................ .........

Yes they did and it was problematic. The new classes upset the balance in pvp and in some levels the new class was either useless or completely dominated.
The fox was designed to be based on int, but had better stats if you made it dex & wasn’t as good as the dex class (bird)
The rhino needed a lot of tweaks and was at times pointless in pve or dominated some pvp brackets

So again, 3 main attributes make it like paper rock scissors ideally, and making a paperrock or a scissorpaper is odd imho

I’d rather them work on that old class balance where all classes had one class they had a good chance to beat, and one class they were at a disadvantage
Or rather they work on content
Maybe just me tho

Saint Jaffo
06-14-2021, 12:45 AM
Yes they did and it was problematic. The new classes upset the balance in pvp and in some levels the new class was either useless or completely dominated.
The fox was designed to be based on int, but had better stats if you made it dex & wasn’t as good as the dex class (bird)
The rhino needed a lot of tweaks and was at times pointless in pve or dominated some pvp brackets

So again, 3 main attributes make it like paper rock scissors ideally, and making a paperrock or a scissorpaper is odd imho

I’d rather them work on that old class balance where all classes had one class they had a good chance to beat, and one class they were at a disadvantage
Maybe just me tho

You got a good point. I had no idea that happened on PL, but what would happen if they add, let’s say, 2 new classes to AL with two new attributes? I would be happy if they announced this no matter the time they take to check it’s all balanced.

Immortal_Blood
06-14-2021, 11:28 AM

Maybe just me tho

rock paper scissors spock + shotgun

Cinco
06-14-2021, 11:30 AM
This thread is clearly asking for a new concept of mine called "Vanity Classes" - that kinda mean nothing, but they're still somehow super meaningful ?

You get me tho, I'm sure.

alflurry
06-14-2021, 01:14 PM
This thread is clearly asking for a new concept of mine called "Vanity Classes" - that kinda mean nothing, but they're still somehow super meaningful ?

You get me tho, I'm sure. Uh

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
06-14-2021, 07:11 PM

You get me tho, I'm sure.

This is like a zen Koan where your so confused it almost makes sense

Susanne
06-15-2021, 01:30 AM
Yep. A class that just looks like it does something when it does nothing but does do something by being there. A placebo class.
Whatever it is, it would only cause more arguments just by it's existence.

BaronB
06-15-2021, 04:27 AM
Yep. A class that just looks like it does something when it does nothing but does do something by being there. A placebo class.
Whatever it is, it would only cause more arguments just by it's existence.

Anyone still confused, this is basically want Cinco is talking about xD

Account
06-15-2021, 05:43 AM

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

fajaratulnaj
06-15-2021, 04:22 PM
Yes please new class tf playing same class all day so bored