PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Dance brings me to the beginning of the map

Rare
05-14-2012, 11:21 AM
My apologies if its already been discussed.

I've run into this bug a number of times. Most recently this morning. Sometimes, when using Shadow Dance, my toon will run through walls to some other point on the map. For example, I was fighting the boss in The Fox Den. I did a shadow dance toward the wall by accident (lets ignore the targeting issue). My toon ran through the wall (and several other walls) all the way to the beginning of the map.

Rare
05-14-2012, 11:26 AM
Oops. Wrong section.

Can a dev/mod help me and move this to the Technical Issues and Bugs forum? Thanks in advance.

Fyrce
05-14-2012, 12:10 PM
Hehe. What's fun is when it goes the other way: A teammate is fighting with you in one of those side areas. Boom! He suddenly zooms through the walls and at the boss. Woo! He lives!

Me, I've only done it the other way a few times. Zoomed at the boss and ended up at another room. Missed the boss altogether. Just like me.

Samhayne
05-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Moved your thread and I'll bump it to the QA team so they can take a look at it.

phrosts
05-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Just to confirm this. I've managed to do it once but only once.

Deathpunch
05-14-2012, 12:29 PM
Yes, I've done it one time as well, but not nearly as far. I just cut through two walls instead of going around the corner.

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered HTC Evo 3D

Rare
05-14-2012, 12:39 PM
I've seen it happen numerous times with people I'm playing with. We'd be at the boss, then all of a sudden they'd disappear even though they had an almost full life bar.

Kaytar
05-14-2012, 12:43 PM
That happened to me but I used bite

Mrsberry
05-14-2012, 01:46 PM
Has happened too me befor as well but not in pve in ctf. Seems to happen while lagging.